Hariri, Jumblatt slam West for stance...

Hariri, Jumblatt slam West for stance on Syria

There are 9 comments on the The Daily Star story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Hariri, Jumblatt slam West for stance on Syria. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

BEIRUT: Former Prime Minister Saad Hariri said Monday that the massacre carried out by the Syrian regime in the city of Homs is an illustration of the international community's "lack of humanity." Meanwhile, Progressive Socialist Party leader Walid Jumblatt said that the Syrian people were victims of a "sinister game" between some in the West and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Syrian

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Morons shouldn't expect other nations to fight their revolutions for them.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Morons shouldn't expect other nations to fight their revolutions for them.
Hey MORON!! Reposting Again!!!! You start up forums just for Assad the murdering dictator and he in turn sends you a check dumbazz? Is that's what's going on here assclown?? You never told us educated folks!!
You're the Assad filthy lying mouth piece in New York waiting to meet up with HERO after the murdering is over to receive the Assad Propaganda Ministry Highest medal of honor!! You've got your head so far up his rear end you cannot see straight!! I would like to be there when the Syrian people hang you!! I'll be the one handing out free popcorn and cokes!!
Blazer

Sierra Leone

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MORON!! Reposting Again!!!! You start up forums just for Assad the murdering dictator and he in turn sends you a check dumbazz? Is that's what's going on here assclown?? You never told us educated folks!!
You're the Assad filthy lying mouth piece in New York waiting to meet up with HERO after the murdering is over to receive the Assad Propaganda Ministry Highest medal of honor!! You've got your head so far up his rear end you cannot see straight!! I would like to be there when the Syrian people hang you!! I'll be the one handing out free popcorn and cokes!!
why do you keep posting the same shit time and time again??
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Blazer wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep posting the same shit time and time again??
Folks! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! The Blazing dumbazz Hamas Sock Puppet now USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the Saudi taxpayer helping clown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Blazer wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep posting the same shit time and time again??
That's because you idiots keep posting your ignorant nonsense!! Get a life moron!!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you idiots keep posting your ignorant nonsense!! Get a life moron!!
Hey Ayreshitzer, you a punk over here too. Even the folks in Alamogordo, New mexico don't like you!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Mar 13, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ayreshitzer, you a punk over here too. Even the folks in Alamogordo, New mexico don't like you!
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Winnfield, LA Institute for the criminally Insane (WFICI) and I found out when they have to lock David - Ford Retired Nut case and Wall Street Occupier in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress: stop piss-ant.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser..... Go to your own thread dumgshit... there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshiit seems to be bitter; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now shutyourshithole, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now shutyourshithole!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Now shutyourshithole.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's .. Now shutyourshithole! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. Now shutyourshithole..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Go to your own thread dumgshit,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Ayreshiit seems to be bitter,.. Go to your own thread dumgshit Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshiit seems to be bitter.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying Ayreshiit seems to be bitter...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...consolidates Ayshitforbrainser...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#8 Mar 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Winnfield, LA Institute for the criminally Insane (WFICI) and I found out when they have to lock David - Ford Retired Nut case and Wall Street Occupier in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress: stop piss-ant.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser..... Go to your own thread dumgshit... there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshiit seems to be bitter; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now shutyourshithole, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now shutyourshithole!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Now shutyourshithole.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's .. Now shutyourshithole! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. Now shutyourshithole..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Go to your own thread dumgshit,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Ayreshiit seems to be bitter,.. Go to your own thread dumgshit Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshiit seems to be bitter.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying Ayreshiit seems to be bitter...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...consolidates Ayshitforbrainser...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Hey, it's good to see you're up and running - GO BITCH GO!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Mar 13, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's good to see you're up and running - GO BITCH GO!!!
Just like you!! GO BITCH GO!!! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its mouth ,everywhere except here in Winnfield. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socialist Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portugal May Be Next in Line for Gay Marriage (Feb '09) 13 hr pradhanaguus 33
News French president revives political duo with his ex May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News French Socialist presidential nominee Hollande:... (Oct '11) Feb '15 ACTUALLY 5
News French left picks presidential runner, Hollande... (Oct '11) Jan '15 swedenforever 10
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (Dec '14) Dec '14 God worships Sin ... 1
News French expulsion of Kosovar schoolgirl raises ire (Oct '13) Oct '13 Holla Isabella 2
YVETTE A MARION agree COMMUNIST Party Prog:Rd ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 COMMUNIST 1
More from around the web