Josefina Vazquez Mota Gets Party's Pr...

Josefina Vazquez Mota Gets Party's Presidential Nod in Mexico

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Josefina Vazquez Mota Gets Party's Presidential Nod in Mexico. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Vzquez Mota, a former education minister, is the first female candidate to be selected to run for the presidency from the conservative party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Walter

Mexico

#1 Feb 29, 2012
No one thinks she will. But there is one optimistic article: "Josefina Vázquez Mota will win Mexico’s presidency" -

http://lapoliticaeslapolitica.blogspot.com/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Party of the Democratic Revolution Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mired in crisis, Mexican president aided by dis... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dolmance 1
News Recount demanded in Mexico election (Jul '12) Jul '12 Liberals eat Feces 1
News Are bars and nightclubs in Puerto Vallarta, Can... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Here Is One 1
News Mexican congressional hopeful bares some skin i... (May '12) May '12 maurice 1
News C rdenas: Immigration reform... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Disgusting 1
News Mexican Complaint of U.S. 'Ignorance and Prejud... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Mexican 778
News Mayor of Mexico resort arrested for drug gang ties (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mary or Marucha 1
More from around the web