Greek election race tightens into dea...

Greek election race tightens into dead heat

There are 1 comment on the Reuters story from May 19, 2012, titled Greek election race tightens into dead heat. In it, Reuters reports that:

Greece was forced to call the new vote for June 17 after an election on May 6 left parliament divided evenly between groups of parties that support and oppose austerity conditions attached to a 130 billion euro rescue agreed with lenders in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Robert

North Vancouver, Canada

#2 May 20, 2012
There is no way out because of the austerity obligations : when people are hurting and suffering , hungry and are unemployed .... It is like asking to somebody if he or she believes in love after being raped by an army of 150 soldiers... I predict just enough votes to the left which will try to renegociate ... a new deal ...
People will prefer to exit the euro standing up than to be at the mercy of the EU while the on their knees and with no hope ... I can garanty that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Democracy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greece's Syriza Set to Sweep Election in Anti-A... Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Syriza Poised for Victory in Greek Election Jan '15 good 1
News New Democracy looking to attract SYRIZA doubters Jan '15 goldman sux 1
News Greece's bail-out: Not so fast (Oct '14) Oct '14 what 1
News Greece set to allow home foreclosures, risking ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 NICK 1
News Greek austerity destroys education (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
News Greece concerned about outbreak of violence (Jan '13) Jan '13 Xpysh Avgh 7
More from around the web