Germany welcomes Greek conservatives'...

Germany welcomes Greek conservatives' win

There are 7 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jun 17, 2012, titled Germany welcomes Greek conservatives' win. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Germany welcomed the conservative New Democracy party's win in Greek elections Sunday, which the finance minister described as a decision to "forge ahead" with implementing far-reaching reforms that Berlin has championed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jun 17, 2012
The geeky Greeks have always had it easy.

They work 9 months out out the year,
AND get paid for 12 months.

They have 7 hour work days, with a 3-hour lunch break and two 30 minute breaks.

They can come late for work and leave early.

When they retired, they bring home 50% more than when they 'worked'.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
People should know that compared to their american counterparts European conservatives are relatively sane. Unlike american right wingers they work and play well with others and are not obstructionists.
Valid Points

Stuttgart, Germany

#3 Jun 18, 2012
The Greek conservatives won't break the agreements with EU. I hope they will execute necessary reforms as soon as possible

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#4 Jun 18, 2012
“How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.”
Niels Bohr:

Cologne- Germany

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.
No one feels another's grief, no one understands another's joy.
People imagine that they can reach one another.
In reality they only pass each other by.
Franz Schubert

Cologne- Germany

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Europe should recover – by impoverishing the populace

http://www.ruthlesscriticism.com/povertyforal...

Of course my name is Ramafuchs and i live in Köln

Cologne- Germany

#7 Jun 18, 2012
A banal club/ Bazaar with the name EU with a common currency but not common language and European instinct ( intellectual identity) have no other chance but to dance according to the tunes of a few corrupt contangerous corporate clowns.
Germany is not a conservative country , though conservatives are sucking the blood of Germans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Democracy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greek election campaign underwhelms voters (Sep '15) Sep '15 Brit Knowitall - UK 1
News Greece's Syriza Set to Sweep Election in Anti-A... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Syriza Poised for Victory in Greek Election (Jan '15) Jan '15 good 1
News New Democracy looking to attract SYRIZA doubters (Jan '15) Jan '15 goldman sux 1
News Greece's bail-out: Not so fast (Oct '14) Oct '14 what 1
News Greece set to allow home foreclosures, risking ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 NICK 1
News Greek austerity destroys education (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
More from around the web