Sioufas letter to counterparts in EU,...

Sioufas letter to counterparts in EU, NATO members on fYRoM 'name issue'

There are 17 comments on the www.ana-mpa.gr story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Sioufas letter to counterparts in EU, NATO members on fYRoM 'name issue'. In it, www.ana-mpa.gr reports that:

Greek Parliament President Dimitris Sioufas has addressed letters to his counterparts in EU and NATO member-states, as well as to the president of the European Parliament, regarding Athens' standing positions over the still unresolved fYRoM "name issue". Sioufas, a former minister in the previous New Democracy government, underlined that Greek ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ana-mpa.gr.

the psolunist

Australia

#1 Aug 18, 2009
can some one from the greek government leave their freddoccino on the table and get off their back side for a minute, some extra copies of the letter sent to eu and nato counterparts have been requested by the fyromians on this forum, they need to be informed as well.
Kosta if the A4 paper has run out its not a problem maybe we can get karatzaferis on this forum as a special quest for lets say 2 hours to answer to some fyromian questions and concerns
BOREC

South Yarra, Australia

#2 Aug 19, 2009
A yee..we already know about your PROPAGNADA routine, so don't worry everything is under control!

Btw. Is his name Souflakis or Souflaki??

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

#3 Aug 19, 2009
LETTER OF THE PRESIDENT of the HELLENIC PARLIAMENT 17-08-2009

The Honorable Dimitri Souflias

Regarding: The Name Issue between The Hellenic Republic and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Makedonje

To: Member States, The European Parliament and NATO.

I am addressing this communication to you, our fellow member Countries and Allies, to bring you up to date regarding the continuing stalemate for agreeing on the final Official name of The Former Yugoslav Republic, to be agreed upon between Greece and FYROM. A name, that will be mutually acceptable, and that will more realistically reflect the true History and Geography of this new country.

Despite numerous attempts to come to a reasonable compromise, the Fyromonkeys of FYROM continue to be pig headed and refuse to let go of the name 'Macedonia', which is clearly Greek, in fact, they are clinging on to it with their little hands even harder!

Not only that, but they continue to claim they have Alexanders 'genes' and can read the Rosetta Stone in Monkeydonski 'ancient' script!!! They also claim Aristotle, Homer, Koine Greek, the 9 muses and the whole Pantheon of Ancient Greek Gods.

To make you laugh EVEN LOUDER, they claim to be the original white race and frequently 'speak' to God and Alexander through tabloid 'mediums'!

All this they are doing to try and 'prove' to the rest of the civilized world that they have a rightful connection to the name and Ethnicity.

I would also like to bring to your attention, their Pan Slav 'allies' in these fantasies from places like Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Russia and other former Communist States. With these NAZI RACISTS, they claim the Slavs are the actual Macedonians, Blond, White and 'Pure' in genetic makeup, and that they are in the process of making 'a comeback' to rule the world!
(never mind that they are mostly Bald, Dark, and as 'pure' as yellow snow)

I hope this letter has been enlightening and has brought much amusement to you all, and hope that the Fyromonkeys shall remain: Ethnicity to be DEFINED and Name to be DECIDED

Yours Sincelrely,

Dimitri Souflias,
President, Hellenic Parliament,
Athens,
Greece
from Greece EU

Athens, Greece

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Macedonia belongs to Greece.That is to say:no other country has the right toi use the term Macedonia.
from Greece EU

Athens, Greece

#5 Aug 19, 2009
BOREC wrote:
A yee..we already know about your PROPAGNADA routine, so don't worry everything is under control!
Btw. Is his name Souflakis or Souflaki??
His name is:Segamao kai Klaneis Skopiane malaka.
Yiorgos

Nuneaton, UK

#6 Aug 19, 2009
BOREC wrote:
A yee..we already know about your PROPAGNADA routine, so don't worry everything is under control!
Btw. Is his name Souflakis or Souflaki??
Hey borat, do all of us a favour and go back to kazakstan where you came from

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2009
Damianos wrote:
LETTER OF THE PRESIDENT of the HELLENIC PARLIAMENT 17-08-2009
The Honorable Dimitri Souflias
Regarding: The Name Issue between The Hellenic Republic and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Makedonje
To: Member States, The European Parliament and NATO.
I am addressing this communication to you, our fellow member Countries and Allies, to bring you up to date regarding the continuing stalemate for agreeing on the final Official name of The Former Yugoslav Republic, to be agreed upon between Greece and FYROM. A name, that will be mutually acceptable, and that will more realistically reflect the true History and Geography of this new country.
Despite numerous attempts to come to a reasonable compromise, the Fyromonkeys of FYROM continue to be pig headed and refuse to let go of the name 'Macedonia', which is clearly Greek, in fact, they are clinging on to it with their little hands even harder!
Not only that, but they continue to claim they have Alexanders 'genes' and can read the Rosetta Stone in Monkeydonski 'ancient' script!!! They also claim Aristotle, Homer, Koine Greek, the 9 muses and the whole Pantheon of Ancient Greek Gods.
To make you laugh EVEN LOUDER, they claim to be the original white race and frequently 'speak' to God and Alexander through tabloid 'mediums'!
All this they are doing to try and 'prove' to the rest of the civilized world that they have a rightful connection to the name and Ethnicity.
I would also like to bring to your attention, their Pan Slav 'allies' in these fantasies from places like Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Russia and other former Communist States. With these NAZI RACISTS, they claim the Slavs are the actual Macedonians, Blond, White and 'Pure' in genetic makeup, and that they are in the process of making 'a comeback' to rule the world!
(never mind that they are mostly Bald, Dark, and as 'pure' as yellow snow)
I hope this letter has been enlightening and has brought much amusement to you all, and hope that the Fyromonkeys shall remain: Ethnicity to be DEFINED and Name to be DECIDED
Yours Sincelrely,
Dimitri Souflias,
President, Hellenic Parliament,
Athens,
Greece
lol
Veles

Skopje, Macedonia

#9 Aug 19, 2009
Steve Smith wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Hi there :) It is me Yoda, but I changed my name after frendly suggestion, to make an experiment, how I will feel when choosing Slavic diety name Veles. Based on the personal coctail of feelings that changed with my change of name, I can make conclusion that it is not easy at all. I will keep on going with this experiment for some time in order to understand more what is being asked from my country.
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#10 Aug 19, 2009
Veles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there :) It is me Yoda, but I changed my name after frendly suggestion, to make an experiment, how I will feel when choosing Slavic diety name Veles. Based on the personal coctail of feelings that changed with my change of name, I can make conclusion that it is not easy at all. I will keep on going with this experiment for some time in order to understand more what is being asked from my country.
YOUR FYROM SLAVOBULGARIA MUST STOP THE PROVOCATIONS OF LAND CLAIMS ON HELLENIC SOIL!AND STOP STEALLING HELLENIC NAMES FOR SLAVIC USE!OTHERWISE THE GREEK WAR PLANES WILL TURN YOUR SLAVOBULGARIA FYROM INTO A BALL OF FIRE!WHERE NOT EVEN AN ANT WILL REMAIN ALIVE!

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Veles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there :) It is me Yoda, but I changed my name after frendly suggestion, to make an experiment, how I will feel when choosing Slavic diety name Veles.
Hello to you too, yoda...my little space freak.
Based on the personal coctail of feelings that changed with my change of name, I can make conclusion that it is not easy at all.
It seems this is a big deal in your life...I don't know, I think you need to do more with yourself than rummage through message boards...get a life, man!
I will keep on going with this experiment for some time in order to understand more what is being asked from my country.
Dude, it's not rocket science...they want you to change your name to something that isn't already taken...something that actually applies to your people...that's it. No science required.
Veles

Skopje, Macedonia

#12 Aug 19, 2009
CANADEZOS wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR FYROM SLAVOBULGARIA MUST STOP THE PROVOCATIONS OF LAND CLAIMS ON HELLENIC SOIL!AND STOP STEALLING HELLENIC NAMES FOR SLAVIC USE!OTHERWISE THE GREEK WAR PLANES WILL TURN YOUR SLAVOBULGARIA FYROM INTO A BALL OF FIRE!WHERE NOT EVEN AN ANT WILL REMAIN ALIVE!
Do not get overexcited, it is not good for your cardiovaskular system, that puts you in danger t eat the dust before that plane attack of yours endangeres me :):):):):)
Veles

Skopje, Macedonia

#13 Aug 19, 2009
Steve Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Hello to you too, yoda...my little space freak.<quoted text>It seems this is a big deal in your life...I don't know, I think you need to do more with yourself than rummage through message boards...get a life, man!<quoted text>Dude, it's not rocket science...they want you to change your name to something that isn't already taken...something that actually applies to your people...that's it. No science required.
Hi Steve,
I wish all the people in this forum that they have 1% of the life I have.
The name and the statehood is since 1945, verified in international documents. I hope that the knot of the negotiation is cut in short period of time, as there is no chance for a solution.
Elektra

Thessaloníki, Greece

#15 Aug 20, 2009
Damianos wrote:
LETTER OF THE PRESIDENT of the HELLENIC PARLIAMENT 17-08-2009
The Honorable Dimitri Souflias
Regarding: The Name Issue between The Hellenic Republic and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Makedonje
To: Member States, The European Parliament and NATO.
I am addressing this communication to you, our fellow member Countries and Allies, to bring you up to date regarding the continuing stalemate for agreeing on the final Official name of The Former Yugoslav Republic, to be agreed upon between Greece and FYROM. A name, that will be mutually acceptable, and that will more realistically reflect the true History and Geography of this new country.
Despite numerous attempts to come to a reasonable compromise, the Fyromonkeys of FYROM continue to be pig headed and refuse to let go of the name 'Macedonia', which is clearly Greek, in fact, they are clinging on to it with their little hands even harder!
Not only that, but they continue to claim they have Alexanders 'genes' and can read the Rosetta Stone in Monkeydonski 'ancient' script!!! They also claim Aristotle, Homer, Koine Greek, the 9 muses and the whole Pantheon of Ancient Greek Gods.
To make you laugh EVEN LOUDER, they claim to be the original white race and frequently 'speak' to God and Alexander through tabloid 'mediums'!
All this they are doing to try and 'prove' to the rest of the civilized world that they have a rightful connection to the name and Ethnicity.
I would also like to bring to your attention, their Pan Slav 'allies' in these fantasies from places like Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Russia and other former Communist States. With these NAZI RACISTS, they claim the Slavs are the actual Macedonians, Blond, White and 'Pure' in genetic makeup, and that they are in the process of making 'a comeback' to rule the world!
(never mind that they are mostly Bald, Dark, and as 'pure' as yellow snow)
I hope this letter has been enlightening and has brought much amusement to you all, and hope that the Fyromonkeys shall remain: Ethnicity to be DEFINED and Name to be DECIDED
Yours Sincelrely,
Dimitri Souflias,
President, Hellenic Parliament,
Athens,
Greece
Good job my friend!!!!
Eni Macedonia

Athens, Greece

#16 Aug 20, 2009
O Sioufas kai alloi ypokathistoun to ypourgeio ekswterikwn.
Ekswteriki politiki gia klamata.
Ante na allaksei ypourgeio h ypourgos kai na doume poios tha analavei.
Isws o kainourios energopoihthei eparkws.
Yiorgos

Nuneaton, UK

#17 Aug 20, 2009
Damianos wrote:
LETTER OF THE PRESIDENT of the HELLENIC PARLIAMENT 17-08-2009
The Honorable Dimitri Souflias
Regarding: The Name Issue between The Hellenic Republic and The Former Yugoslav Republic of Makedonje
To: Member States, The European Parliament and NATO.
I am addressing this communication to you, our fellow member Countries and Allies, to bring you up to date regarding the continuing stalemate for agreeing on the final Official name of The Former Yugoslav Republic, to be agreed upon between Greece and FYROM. A name, that will be mutually acceptable, and that will more realistically reflect the true History and Geography of this new country.
Despite numerous attempts to come to a reasonable compromise, the Fyromonkeys of FYROM continue to be pig headed and refuse to let go of the name 'Macedonia', which is clearly Greek, in fact, they are clinging on to it with their little hands even harder!
Not only that, but they continue to claim they have Alexanders 'genes' and can read the Rosetta Stone in Monkeydonski 'ancient' script!!! They also claim Aristotle, Homer, Koine Greek, the 9 muses and the whole Pantheon of Ancient Greek Gods.
To make you laugh EVEN LOUDER, they claim to be the original white race and frequently 'speak' to God and Alexander through tabloid 'mediums'!
All this they are doing to try and 'prove' to the rest of the civilized world that they have a rightful connection to the name and Ethnicity.
I would also like to bring to your attention, their Pan Slav 'allies' in these fantasies from places like Croatia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Russia and other former Communist States. With these NAZI RACISTS, they claim the Slavs are the actual Macedonians, Blond, White and 'Pure' in genetic makeup, and that they are in the process of making 'a comeback' to rule the world!
(never mind that they are mostly Bald, Dark, and as 'pure' as yellow snow)
I hope this letter has been enlightening and has brought much amusement to you all, and hope that the Fyromonkeys shall remain: Ethnicity to be DEFINED and Name to be DECIDED
Yours Sincelrely,
Dimitri Souflias,
President, Hellenic Parliament,
Athens,
Greece
Damiane you are all the money, bravo.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#18 Aug 20, 2009
Veles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Steve,
I wish all the people in this forum that they have 1% of the life I have.
Good, man.
The name and the statehood is since 1945, verified in international documents.
Actually, I'd like to see those documents, because we all know that Yugoslavia was the State and your country was part of it...you were not involved in any intnl groups prior to 1991...you became a state as of 1991, and the various memberships of international groups can attest to that. Either way, the name Macedonia was already taken whether it was 1945 or 1991, so you you need to pick a name that isn't already taken.
I hope that the knot of the negotiation is cut in short period of time, as there is no chance for a solution.
Well, as I see it it's on your side...either way I hope this farce doesn't needlessly negatively affect people's lives...life is too short and hard enough as it is.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2009
Veles wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that the knot of the negotiation is cut in short period of time, as there is no chance for a solution.
What will your people do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Democracy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greek election campaign underwhelms voters (Sep '15) Sep '15 Brit Knowitall - UK 1
News Greece's Syriza Set to Sweep Election in Anti-A... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Syriza Poised for Victory in Greek Election (Jan '15) Jan '15 good 1
News New Democracy looking to attract SYRIZA doubters (Jan '15) Jan '15 goldman sux 1
News Greece's bail-out: Not so fast (Oct '14) Oct '14 what 1
News Greece set to allow home foreclosures, risking ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 NICK 1
News Greek austerity destroys education (Apr '13) Apr '13 european2012 1
More from around the web