Mugabe returns to Zimbabwe after illn...

Mugabe returns to Zimbabwe after illness rumors

There are 2 comments on the MSNBC story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Mugabe returns to Zimbabwe after illness rumors. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe is greeted by Vice President Joice Mujuru as he returns home to Harare, April 12, 2012, after a trip to Singapore that had ignited speculation the veteran leader was seriously ill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

bidix

Europe

#1 Apr 12, 2012
long live bob, i want a farm
observer

Purmerend, Netherlands

#2 Apr 15, 2012
It is not speculation that he is seriously ill. The guy has cancer and his days are numbered. Fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Movement for Democratic Change Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mugabe's deputy aims for top spot (Nov '13) Nov '13 shykora paul arts 1
News Zimbabwe: Youth in Politics - Zimbabwe's Younge... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Don 1
News Zimbabwe: 'Botswana Prevented Civil War in Zimb... (Sep '13) Sep '13 ricado 2
News Waiting for Mugabe to retire - or die (Aug '13) Aug '13 garnet 1
News Zimbabwe court dismisses allegations of unfair ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kenny 1
News AU applauds Zimbabwe vote, sidesteps rigging cl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 kill_mugabe 2
News Challenger to Zimbabwe president calls election... (Aug '13) Aug '13 wyz fam 1
More from around the web