Is Peres Working to Overthrow Bibi?

Is Peres Working to Overthrow Bibi?

There are 1 comment on the Arutz Sheva Israel News story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Is Peres Working to Overthrow Bibi?. In it, Arutz Sheva Israel News reports that:

President Shimon Peres may be abusing his powers by plotting with the political left to turn Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's anticipated victory in the elections into post-election defeat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arutz Sheva Israel News.

Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I sure hope so. Because Peres will say one thing, and Netanyahu will say another. Israel needs a President and Prime Minister saying the same thing. If Shimon Peres can says "Peace with the Palestinians is urgent," then a Prime Minister needs to echo the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Likud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Children of illegal immigrants flooding Tel Av... Feb 7 tomin cali 1
News Likud minister: Trump could edge Palestinians t... Jan '17 Jeff Brightone 1
News Israel's Election and America's Utterly Classle... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Jesus Follower 4
News Netanyahu's Likud wins Israeli election (Mar '15) Jun '15 red blood relative 35
News MSNBC Denounces Netanayhu as a 'Panicking' 'Rac... (Mar '15) Mar '15 JCJ 5
News Obama's sore loser reaction to Netanyahu's win ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Electra41 1
News Netanyahu to Obama: Go jump in the Potomac River (Mar '15) Mar '15 Electra41 1
More from around the web