Who cares about Justin Trudeau?

Who cares about Justin Trudeau?

There are 21 comments on the fullcomment.nationalpost.com story from Jun 16, 2012, titled Who cares about Justin Trudeau?. In it, fullcomment.nationalpost.com reports that:

“Before Canada suffers another bout of Trudeaumania, can anyone name a single policy or political initiative of Justin Trudeau’s over the past five years?” asked Ron Freedman.

“Will the Liberal party never learn?” added Beverley Bowyer. “First they tried an uncharismatic university professor, followed by a very charismatic renaissance man. Now finally, by gosh, they’ve got it: a candidate who is young, with social media skills, charismatic (to young voters) and no executive or economic experience to confuse people. Lastly, very little political experience. Even Thomas Mulcair is now starting to look good.”

“Justin Trudeau is dumber than his father,” bluntly declared Hank Bangild. “And we all know how badly he screwed up our country.”

“If I rename my dog Laurier, Mackenzie King or Pearson, do you think the federal Liberals will vote him in as their party leader?” asked Jerry Steinberg.

“What a wonderful opportunity Justin Trudeau now has to demonstrate that he has the political maturity to recognize that he is not seasoned enough; nor is the country ready for another Trudeau at the head of a political party,” added Bill Ellis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fullcomment.nationalpost.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#21 Oct 25, 2012
Political Parties All Over World Are Fake

http://book.geocities.jp/japan_conspiracy/010...

They are originally swindlers or fraud rings.

They are closely united exclusively behind the stage.

They control the police, the media and the academy.

So, all the human beings have been completely deceived and finally made sport of by the evil people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Party of Canada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge who told sex assault complainant to 'keep... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mental Health Worker 2
News Dreeshen elected in Red Deer-Mountain View (Oct '15) Oct '15 Times Are a-Changing 1
News Federal candidate possibilities emerge in Welli... (Jan '15) May '15 what issues last ... 11
News Lawyer Cowie carries the day for new federal Li... (May '15) May '15 lots need 2 be be... 1
News Statement by the Leader of the Liberal Party of... (Apr '15) Apr '15 lots there Sat 1
News Five things about new Liberal Eve Adams (Feb '15) Feb '15 she lives in Halton 1
News Randy Boyd Seeks Nomination for Liberal Party i... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web