Who cares about Justin Trudeau?

Jun 16, 2012 | Posted by: Monckton News - Views | Full story: fullcomment.nationalpost.com

“Before Canada suffers another bout of Trudeaumania, can anyone name a single policy or political initiative of Justin Trudeau’s over the past five years?” asked Ron Freedman.

“Will the Liberal party never learn?” added Beverley Bowyer. “First they tried an uncharismatic university professor, followed by a very charismatic renaissance man. Now finally, by gosh, they’ve got it: a candidate who is young, with social media skills, charismatic (to young voters) and no executive or economic experience to confuse people. Lastly, very little political experience. Even Thomas Mulcair is now starting to look good.”

“Justin Trudeau is dumber than his father,” bluntly declared Hank Bangild. “And we all know how badly he screwed up our country.”

“If I rename my dog Laurier, Mackenzie King or Pearson, do you think the federal Liberals will vote him in as their party leader?” asked Jerry Steinberg.

“What a wonderful opportunity Justin Trudeau now has to demonstrate that he has the political maturity to recognize that he is not seasoned enough; nor is the country ready for another Trudeau at the head of a political party,” added Bill Ellis.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

justin trudeau? Oh please....what a pathetic lot people are to want ANY trudeau back in office
bilingualandprou dofit

Dartmouth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

His father was the last TRUE politician worth calling a Prime Minister !!! A lot better then Adolph Harper !!!!!
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

His father was an idiot, bigoted ahole. I just heard recently that Trudeau was the first Canadian PM worthy of assasination and i had a good chuckle at that one....
bilingualandprou dofit

Dartmouth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

You would chuckle at something like that, wouldn't you ? Fits your profile perfectly !!! Wouldn't want to meet you with a AK47 in your hands !!!
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

you would not want to meet any one and discuss these issues as your type preferes to remain "anonymous" and is too chicken $#@& to reveal who you are....
bilingualandprou dofit

Dartmouth, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Tell that to Robert K Monckton... I am so sure that is his real name !!!
gustav

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

people stay anomynous simnply because we saw what you guys do to each other on your facebook pages.
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Bulls@%# you are simply too cowardly to reveal your identity.
gustav

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

There are several people who have reported to be harassed on your facebook pages (by francophones or by anglophones).

If some people cant behave like adults, don't expect us to reveal our identities.

Plus, does it matter to know who is behind xyz?

Nothing to do with coward and bulls@%...
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

blah blah blah ya want some cheese with your whine there franco.....
gustav

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

common... you know exactly what I mean. People on your facebook groups are backstabbing each other all the time. It's unfortunate. There are some nasty elements on those pages.
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

you little sneak...whatcha doin spyin?
You can rest assured we do not go to the SANB websites even though there is a translation service....why would we want to? We already know the agenda (which is to eliminate anglophones from government jobs) and eventually a lot of private sector as well, so put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.....
gustav

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Actually I think SANB wants to take over the world
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Well that will not happen as only us meek canadians are dumb enough to tolerate this nonsense
notme

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

(which is to eliminate anglophones from government jobs) and eventually a lot of private sector as well, so put that in your peace pipe and smoke it.....
doggone it i really think you guys are nuts .. because all the stupid things you are saying make no sense whatsoever ...

if the French wanted all the jobs (whihc could not happen since there is more jobs than French in NB) it would mean that we would have to support the fools English that do not want to learn French .... we would not be that crazy ????????
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

dingbat if that is the case then please explain the WARNING that english parents were receiving last year if they chose to take their children out of french immersion (which, by the way,is a waste if time for mist kids).....
bilingualandprou dofit

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Daryl, I can't explain what I don't believe exists. What I do know is that when I was a kid, living in a french majority part of the province, inspectors would come by the schools and make sure there were no french books in the classes, so we had to hide any french books we had. That is how far the french people of this province have come. If it was up to radical extremist bigots like the Anglo Society, we'd be back to those repression days in no time. Just like if it was up to the KKK, the African Americans would be back in the fields as slaves. You cannot go back on progress, the faster your group learns that, the faster we can all get along !
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

2 wrongs don't make a right, you old bugger! And yes, the school district had a warning attached last year stating that "employment opportunities in the future in new brunswick would be limited for those children who were removed from french immersion" now i am no rocket scientist, but what do you suppose this means?
daryl doucette

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

progress for a few regress for the majority
bilingualandprou dofit

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

daryl doucette wrote:
progress for a few regress for the majority
Since when does your little group of Anglo-Saxon supremacy count as the majority ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberal Party of Canada Discussions

Search the Liberal Party of Canada Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Video: A kinder, gentler Justin Trudeau highlig... Feb '14 TGIF 1
Trudeau dismisses worries he's lost party organ... Feb '14 TGIF 1
Canadian politician analyzes ethics in LA Feb '14 TGIF 1
Trudeau's bold breach of the Liberal Party's Co... Feb '14 TGIF 1
Liberal caucus confident tide is turning in the... (Aug '13) Aug '13 will WW III start in east 1
Trudeau faces daunting challenges to rebuild pa... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ron 1
What exactly defines a liberal nowadays? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sheik Yerbouti 2
•••
•••
•••
•••