Japan's nuclear regulator says checking the safety of all reactors in three years will be difficult

There are 5 comments on the The Japan Times story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Japan's nuclear regulator says checking the safety of all reactors in three years will be difficult. In it, The Japan Times reports that:

It will be difficult to finish safety assessments on all of the nation's viable commercial reactors in three years, as sought by the new government led by the Liberal Democratic Party, the head of the Nuclear Regulation Authority said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Japan Times.

Since: Feb 08

Yamashitacho, Japan

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Most Japanese Laws Are Fraudulent

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p034....

The ruling class always orders the rest of the people to observe the laws.

However, in reality, most Japanese laws are created just to deceive and exploit the subject class.
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKY OHKOANCAP

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
SOOOOOOO POOR ROOT SHHIT BHUTAN TIBETAN DoGS ...

NOOOO OIL , NOOO POWER MUST Di AN CAP', MUST BE MURDERS ...
Surabayan

Puchong, Malaysia

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Japanese shellfish and related products are unsafe.
The Japanese knows stringent barriers in the USA and Western Europe have already been erected on their seafood product exports.
The immoral little N**s have turned to the region's rubbish tips of SE Asia, to dump their radiactve trash for the consumption of the poorer and less educated Asians.

My fellow Indonesians, avoid all Japanese seafood products for the next 300 years. The indonesian race must survive into the 25th Century.
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKY OHKOANCAP

Germany

#4 Jan 10, 2013
JAPAN is THIEF

CAME FROM TAEGU SOUTH KOREA !!!
Surabayan

Puchong, Malaysia

#5 Jan 10, 2013
BACKYCHOTAMIKOKYOHKOANCAP wrote:
JAPAN is THIEF
CAME FROM TAEGU SOUTH KOREA !!!
I agree!
They stolen the Daioyu Islands from the Chinese also.
The thieving Japs have still to apologize the millions of my Indo China relations in the WWII.
Still no compesations offered to the families of the dead their Jap Imperialist Army slaughterd.
I want to wrap my sword around their little twisted neck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Democratic Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. towns pulled into Japanese politics Apr 25 Ainu 1
News Asia's moment of peace waits for Japan Jan '15 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 10
News The people's Emperor speaks truth to power Jan '15 WORMKENDELATIDEBD... 6
News Abe's election victory forecast to spark riskie... Dec '14 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
News Japan's Obuchi: Political 'princess' could be f... (Oct '14) Oct '14 SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 2
News Pyongyang abductee probe stirs speculation of e... (Jul '14) Jul '14 SHYKORA PAUL art... 1
News Sexist rant sparks gender issues for Japan PM (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ainu 3
More from around the web