Opposition chief Abe visits war shrine

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: Gulf Times

Opposition leader Shinzo Abe, a man well-placed to become Japans next prime minister, visited a Tokyo war shrine yesterday, in a move that risks causing further friction with neighbouring countries.

Full Story
Melany Bricks

Weaverville, NC

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Is this supposed to a news article? If so, this is the saddest attempt I have every seen. Where is the story? Whats the history? Why is this causing friction with neighboring countries? What is the purpose of the article. What a waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Democratic Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan's Obuchi: Political 'princess' could be f... Oct '14 SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 2
Pyongyang abductee probe stirs speculation of e... Jul '14 SHYKORA PAUL art... 1
Sexist rant sparks gender issues for Japan PM Jul '14 Ainu 3
Japan's population target unlikely without migr... Jun '14 Japanese Red 24
Russian Politician Bullies Female Journalists (Apr '14) Apr '14 RUSSIAN FASCISTS 2
Abe exploiting window for biggest defense chang... (Feb '14) Feb '14 too 1
Japan's Cabinet resigns to make way for new PM (Dec '12) Feb '14 Human at Nature 16

Liberal Democratic Party People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE