Sadakazu Tanigaki elected LDP president

Sep 29, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CCTV

Sadakazu Tanigaki, former finance minister in the cabinet of then Prime Minister of Junichiro Koizumi between 2003 and 2006, was elected president of the main opposition Liberal Democratic Party on Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Holmes

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2009

[QUOTE who="
LDP was Good but...[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER

LDP WAS BAD-55 years of shit, no argument
TAU Love VietNam

Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Japanese boy with little dicck go to Thai, Vietnam, China, etc... to find woman. Japanese woman is shiit and expensive prostitute. Japanese is sick with genetic disease of monkey fang tooth, pumpkin head, short legs, and boy is like woman for white gay. Japanese is shiit sheep that do what is told and all jump off cliff. Never believe mouth of Japanese, thet always cheat, le, and steal. You must always stomp sick monkey Japanese, turn your back and Japanese stab you. Beware foreign boy, japanese woman is liar, she work night bar to sale her stink hole after work. Don't come Japan to meet good people, NO buy Japanese products. Japanese cheat world. Made in China, the Japanese resale to other country at 3x price. Japanese is cheater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••