Mexican Left Calls For Peaceful Mobilization to Annul Presidential Election

Jul 22, 2012 Full story: Hispanically Speaking

Leaders of the Mexican left called Friday for a peaceful popular mobilization to annul the July 1 presidential election amid allegations of vote-buying and other machinations by the victorious Institutional Revolutionary Party, or PRI.

Read more
hondo

Sachse, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Its pretty sad mexico has to go back to there old style of getting things done,corruption,lies and what ever else it takes to get this election,the pan party as well as every other need to support the people who are trying to change mexico for a better future,shame on ex- president fox he really turned out to be a real coward by turning his back on not only his party but on his country by supporting the pri mexico will never prosper as long as you have cagada like him,people are more educated and thank god for all the students 132 and others who are not afraid to stand up for what is right,the right of a fair election,and I would like to applogize for the representative who was celebrating with the pri presidental candadate ,who represents a district here in hidalgo,county,He really had no right to interfear with a crooked,election,saying everything seemed fine,him and mr, fox are both in the same pile of uselesss waste,which should be investegated,and thrown out of the country,my heart goes out to you warriors who desserve the freedom to an honest election,may god bless mexico,and keep texas border politions where they belong,the hell away from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Institutional Revolutionary Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patzcuaro y Huetamo: Divulgan en Mexico fotos d... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Gonzalo Ramos Aranda 1
News Fight begins over opening up Mexico's oil monopoly (Nov '13) Nov '13 HRH 1
News Mexico proposes private firms in oil industry (Aug '13) Aug '13 The Long Beach Ra... 6
News Race tight for governor of key Mexico border state (Jul '13) Jul '13 Flash 1
News Former Mexico City Mayor Opposes Pemex Reforms,... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Traveler 1
News Mexico welcomes Obama for listening tour (May '13) May '13 S_i_r_i_u_s 1
News Future of U.S. role in Mexico's fight against t... (Apr '13) May '13 lolol 7
More from around the web