Arab-Americans watch Israel-Gaza conf...

Arab-Americans watch Israel-Gaza conflict

There are 15 comments on the TheBostonChannel.com story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Arab-Americans watch Israel-Gaza conflict. In it, TheBostonChannel.com reports that:

The Washington-area resident has so many relatives in Gaza that he can't count them all: uncles, aunts, cousins, second cousins, and so on, in Zaytoon, Rimal and other Gaza communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBostonChannel.com.

brynababy

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Israel left Gaza and left it with working and equipped green houses. There was no occipation then. But the Palestinians fought over who should have the greenhouses and finally destroyed them and Hamas came in and violently overthrew the Palesinian Authority and started to hit Israeal with rockets. And you think Israel should have just smiled and allowed that to conitnue. Of course they had to, finally, after they were attacked, create the blockade. Why don't any of the Arab-Americans raise havoc against the Hamas that have brought their people to this point, needlessly and hoplessly. What has the violence they initiated brought them?

Since: Nov 12

Manteno, IL

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Are you insane? Israel terrorist forces murdered a politician. That is what caused the defensive rocket attacks. Bibi orchestrated this entire conflict to score political points for the upcoming elections. If someone had killed the POTUS would we be called aggressors because we retaliated? I commend the Gazans for fighting back with little more than unreliable rockets. Since the Israelis only want to continue their genocide and steal more land you cannot blame men who had their whole families butchered by "God's Chosen People". Many IDF terrorists actually force a faster to watch them rape and execute his children.

The Israeli terrorist orgs like the IDF and the Mossad were forced into this cease-fire because out of the 200-250 people killed around 95% were women and children....who they then went on to label as terrorists.
Henry

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Israeli Terrorism wrote:
Are you insane? Israel terrorist forces murdered a politician. That is what caused the defensive rocket attacks. Bibi orchestrated this entire conflict to score political points for the upcoming elections. If someone had killed the POTUS would we be called aggressors because we retaliated? I commend the Gazans for fighting back with little more than unreliable rockets. Since the Israelis only want to continue their genocide and steal more land you cannot blame men who had their whole families butchered by "God's Chosen People". Many IDF terrorists actually force a faster to watch them rape and execute his children.
The Israeli terrorist orgs like the IDF and the Mossad were forced into this cease-fire because out of the 200-250 people killed around 95% were women and children....who they then went on to label as terrorists.
More bs.

Your so called politician is nothing but a terrorist in a suit. He won't be missed, at least by sane people. So, my condolence to you

Since: Nov 12

Manteno, IL

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
More bs.
Your so called politician is nothing but a terrorist in a suit. He won't be missed, at least by sane people. So, my condolence to you
Benjamin Netanyahu is a terrorist and he makes Hitler look like a Saint.
red red red

Leeds, UK

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Israeli Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
Benjamin Netanyahu is a terrorist and he makes Hitler look like a Saint.
The state of isrzhell is a terrorist state built on stolen lands,,,, Hitler was aware what these filthy pigs were long beore this happened and now these zionist pigs are trying to fool the world with with lies and paid yid hasbrats like arseforhire etc etc
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 23, 2012
red red red wrote:
<quoted text> The state of isrzhell is a terrorist state built on stolen lands,,,, Hitler was aware what these filthy pigs were long beore this happened and now these zionist pigs are trying to fool the world with with lies and paid yid hasbrats like arseforhire etc etc
muslims and jews belong to each other .

may muahammad be under our shoe .

may israel cease to exist
yep

Stoney Creek, Canada

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Arab-Americans watch Israel-Gaza conflict on CNN the most trusted name in news.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Nov 23, 2012
The terrorist sympathizing arabs in the US should be rounded up and sent to camps in the style of Manzanar.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Faith wrote:
The terrorist sympathizing arabs in the US should be rounded up and sent to camps in the style of Manzanar.
Most Arabs in America are Christians .They despise mu-HAM-MAD and jews
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#12 Nov 23, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Most Arabs in America are Christians .They despise mu-HAM-MAD and jews
Hence my qualifying it by saying "terrorist sympathizing arabs in the US". The Chaldeans are OK. We need them to run the liquor store/check-cashing joints in our ghettos.
brynababy

Canyon Country, CA

#13 Nov 24, 2012
What ugly comments by ugly people! Disgusting!
Henry

United States

#14 Nov 24, 2012
brynababy wrote:
What ugly comments by ugly people! Disgusting!
yes, the anti Israel posters are pretty bad which brings on a harsh response. Kinda like what's going on in Gaza.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost'- YouTube
This how an inteligence ,common sense and feelings look together....Marika
I am SO proud to be a Canadian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Israeli Terrorism wrote:
<quoted text>
Benjamin Netanyahu is a terrorist and he makes Hitler look like a Saint.
While everyone is entitled to their opinion of Netanyahu and Israel, saying he makes Hitler look like a saint is a classic example of reckless and malicious mouthing. Has Netanyahu ever tried to murder every last member of any ethnic group? I think your sweeping statements are rooted in some extreme hatred of Zion, causing you to toss just any words you can think of shooting.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#22 Mar 6, 2013
yep wrote:
Arab-Americans watch Israel-Gaza conflict on CNN the most trusted name in news.
For arabs, I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palestinians on Brink of Explosion (Dec '09) Feb '16 bldg seven 802
News Netanyahu blasts international court over preli... (Jan '15) Dec '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 9
News Jews in Turkey: Unending Discrimination (Feb '15) Oct '15 SpaceBlues 22
News 'Fire is God punishing Israel for occupying Ara... (Dec '10) Oct '15 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 6
News Can Turkey Lead the Islamic World and Still Be ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dander 1
News Palestinians join International Criminal Court ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jeff Brightone 2
News Palestinians join International Criminal Court ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 USA Today 1
More from around the web