Obama tells Medvedev START vote is 't...

Obama tells Medvedev START vote is 'top priority'

There are 4 comments on the KSRO-AM Santa Rosa story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Obama tells Medvedev START vote is 'top priority'. In it, KSRO-AM Santa Rosa reports that:

President Barack Obama, capping a far-flung Asian trip of mixed results, assured Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Sunday that getting the Senate to ratify the START nuclear weapons treaty is a "top priority" of his administration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSRO-AM Santa Rosa.

Fusion Centers

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Just something else he wants to hurry and mess up. The Russians should have a field day with him then ultimately all of us. Will he sell us out AGAIN. MAYBE he will get Sunstiens " killing of Americans" into action.
Fusion Centers

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Consentration Camps for all and Plenty of coffins! Why is this Government preparing for a Holocaust agains Americans?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2010
How many top priorities can one have? lol. I just hope he plays the russians and chi-coms as well or better than he did the electorate in '08. they might be onto his game by now though. I know most Americans are.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Nov 14, 2010
"...capping a far-flung Asian trip of mixed results" ....
mixed results??????
they seemed pretty consistent to me...they were ALL failed.
again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democratic Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly passes ordinance ag... Oct 7 WTF 1
The Poor and Rural Vote - Asleep at the Wheel (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jim Gagnepain 1
News Japan cabinet minister, MPs visit Yasukuni shri... (Oct '16) Nov '16 Ainu 8
News Four Things to Know About Renho Murata-Japan's ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Russian Ainu 1
News UPDATE 1-Japan govt plans direct spending of ab... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Ainu 3
News Abe's election campaign puts BOJ policy in the ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Russian Ainu 10
News Japan upper house poll campaign begins, Abe's r... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ainu 2
More from around the web