Japan opposition says it's ready to s...

Japan opposition says it's ready to stand up to US

There are 5 comments on the Centre Daily Times story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Japan opposition says it's ready to stand up to US. In it, Centre Daily Times reports that:

Japan's main opposition party said Monday that if it comes to power in this month's elections it will confront the United States on key military and diplomatic issues, but still regard it as the Asian nation's most important ally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centre Daily Times.

“He who laughs last...”

Since: May 09

...laughs best of all.

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Your romanjin sucks dude.

It should read:

Nihonjin yo gambarai

The first word is Nihonjin which is a combo of the word "Nihon" which means "japan" and the word "jin" which means people. Thus you get Nihonjin which means "Japanese people". the word you used "Nihong" which is wrong the only word I think you could have meant was "Nihongo" Which means "Japanese Language".

If your gonna try to start trouble and pretend to be Japanese at least try to get the language right.

#4 Aug 3, 2009
I agree with Japanese men who have said they never smell well if Western Peoples stay around. Communist and Western peoples always have onion smelling. CIA too !

#5 Aug 3, 2009
I think he was lost job in language school. He dreams his job while his stomatch is empty.
Mr X

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 18, 2009
Japan did ''stand up'' to the US once... ^_^

Since: May 07

Helotes, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2009
There battle cry is "Holy Sh%t Godzilla"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democratic Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LULAC presents on immigration reform Aug '15 T returns 16
News 'End Japanese militarism', USA, UK, China decla... Jul '15 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 5
News Obama recovers: He rescues his trade agenda - w... Jul '15 Mcconnell Caves 24
News Fukushima governor will not seek re-election (Feb '15) Feb '15 BIG 1 was 4yrs ago 1
News Asia's moment of peace waits for Japan (Jan '15) Jan '15 WOMKENPAGIOMIDEBD... 10
News The people's Emperor speaks truth to power (Jan '15) Jan '15 WORMKENDELATIDEBD... 6
News Total safety an illusion for Japan's nuclear re... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Frank 1
More from around the web