PM counters Pheu Thai over border ten...

PM counters Pheu Thai over border tension

There are 1 comment on the Pattaya Mail story from Jul 1, 2011, titled PM counters Pheu Thai over border tension. In it, Pattaya Mail reports that:

BANGKOK, 1 July 2011 - Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has indicated that he has not turned the Thai-Cambodian border from a trade market into a battle field amid the tense relations between the two countries.A Prime Minister Abhisit, also the Democrat Party leader, brushed off the accusation of the Pheu Thai Party that the Thai-Cambodian trade ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pattaya Mail.

khmers

Chanhassen, MN

#1 Jul 2, 2011
i know abigshit... demoncrazy as you are... what you just said is not matched to what have been happening along khmers-thais border...

had there been any border clash since 1962 to 2008?

thais royalists have a lot of stupit shit for you. expecially bhumhole adog yadump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thai PM says Feb. 2 election to go ahead despit... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Young 1
News Thailand's Democrat Party has seen the enemy: D... (Dec '13) Jan '14 Mask 3
News Mild earthquake centred in Myanmar (May '13) May '13 ythjhjuyui7i 1
News Temple land fight shifts to WHC (Apr '13) Apr '13 cilantro 6
News Personal ties, feuds distort Thai-Cambodian rel... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Angkor 5
News Tempest over the temple (Jan '13) Jan '13 Drgunzet 1
News BANGKOK: Call to abort charter change spurs deb... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Som 1
More from around the web