UK & World News: Clegg clarifies immi...

UK & World News: Clegg clarifies immigration remarks

There are 1 comment on the Chronicle Live story from Feb 20, 2013, titled UK & World News: Clegg clarifies immigration remarks. In it, Chronicle Live reports that:

Nick Clegg has been forced to issue an embarrassing clarification after suggesting that official predictions existed for how many Romanians and Bulgarians could come to Britain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chronicle Live.

Gallileo621

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Feb 21, 2013
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! It is said the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. If I say the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, anti-Whites agree that I am a "naziwhowantstokillsixmil lionjews".
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservatives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nov '16 USA Today 1
News UK party leaders promise Scotland new powers (Sep '14) Oct '16 Glad memories 56
News Britain shouldn't expect to pre-negotiate on Br... Oct '16 Jimmy 1
News Brexit is not sounding like the Armageddon it w... Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Calais capers Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News 'An architectural gem': Liberals seeking ideas ... Aug '16 TRUMPs STUMP 1
News Scottish Conservatives in Israel, in bid to fli... Aug '16 NELSON MANDELA fan 2
More from around the web