'LDF not promoting growth'

Apr 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Hindu

All support: AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi along with Hibi Eden, UDF candidate in Ernakulam segment, at a campaign meeting held in the city on Saturday.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2011
Jithin

Calicut, India

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Well Rahul Gandhi can try a speech like this in undeveloped states like Bihar and North India so that the people will listen to this...Guys from Kerala are literate and can understand things..Rahul even don't know about Kerala
Brandon

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#2 Nov 20, 2011
guys, for LDF its all about who does the development and what is being done is not matter. How cruel could they be to arrest the growth of a state with most talented proffessional labors across the world? Does it mean that we have to see a state with a sluggish economy moving like sterile mule till next election? theres no one to stop this red-tapist snails who are increasingly getting uprooted from all over the world but only in kerala?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Communist Party of India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Ensure rights of Lankan Tamils" (May '11) Aug 19 jardin 6
Article on Sri Lankan government website critic... Aug 2 Muzzies r terrorists 12
India transfers diplomat to U.N. in bid to defu... (Dec '13) Dec '13 just a guy i knew 4
Black money in IPL betting: Gurudas Das Gupta (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hans 1
President signs anti-rape ordinance (Feb '13) Feb '13 ameya vombathkere 1
Sri Lanka: CPI questions communist parties of R... (Jan '13) Jan '13 CrimeaRiver - IMP 1
As crops rot, millions go hungry in India (Jul '12) Jul '12 Humhainna 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Communist Party of India People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••