19 years after Babri demolition, Ram ...

19 years after Babri demolition, Ram temple on backburner? - Indiatalkies.com

There are 1 comment on the India Talkies story from Dec 5, 2011, titled 19 years after Babri demolition, Ram temple on backburner? - Indiatalkies.com. In it, India Talkies reports that:

New Delhi, Dec 5: Almost two decades after the Babri mosque in Ayodhya was demolished by right-wing activists in the presence of senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders, the politics of Hindutva appear to have lost steam and the demand for the Ram temple less strident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India Talkies.

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2011
Evil North Indian Terrorists(normal people and Good Religious people) killed more Muslims and Christians.

Both Muslims and Hindua born to Moghul Warriers. Their skin is the living proof.

Both Pakistani Terror Govt and North INdian white skin govt gave dangerous arms and money to Evil Buddhist Shree Lanka to kill the Dark Skin Native Indigenous people of Lanka/Eelam.

Karma is looking for WAYS TO DESTROY Pakistan and India. Both countries must help Karma to do the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Communist Party of India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Article on Sri Lankan government website critic... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Muzzies r terrorists 12
News India transfers diplomat to U.N. in bid to defu... (Dec '13) Dec '13 just a guy i knew 4
News Black money in IPL betting: Gurudas Das Gupta (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hans 1
News President signs anti-rape ordinance (Feb '13) Feb '13 ameya vombathkere 1
News Sri Lanka: CPI questions communist parties of R... (Jan '13) Jan '13 CrimeaRiver - IMP 1
News As crops rot, millions go hungry in India (Jul '12) Jul '12 Humhainna 5
News CPI demands ouster of Sri Lankan envoy (Mar '12) Mar '12 Raj 19
More from around the web