Sri Lanka: CPI questions communist parties of Russia, China, Cuba, on Tamil issue

There are 1 comment on the Jan 6, 2013, TamilNet Newswire story titled Sri Lanka: CPI questions communist parties of Russia, China, Cuba, on Tamil issue. In it, TamilNet Newswire reports that:

'You comrades have to reconsider your position and voice your concerns in favour of Tamil people in Sri Lanka,' Raja urged, expressing concern over the lack of understanding among the communist parties on the issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TamilNet Newswire.

CrimeaRiver - IMP

South Ockendon, UK

#1 Jan 7, 2013
So basically, Tamils have a choice. They canbe labelled Terrorists or they can be labelled Communists.

Either way - you're not going to get Eelam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Communist Party of India Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Article on Sri Lankan government website critic... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Muzzies r terrorists 12
News India transfers diplomat to U.N. in bid to defu... (Dec '13) Dec '13 just a guy i knew 4
News Black money in IPL betting: Gurudas Das Gupta (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hans 1
News President signs anti-rape ordinance (Feb '13) Feb '13 ameya vombathkere 1
News As crops rot, millions go hungry in India (Jul '12) Jul '12 Humhainna 5
News CPI demands ouster of Sri Lankan envoy (Mar '12) Mar '12 Raj 19
News Don't fan communal flame, says IUML (Feb '12) Feb '12 ADAS 2
More from around the web