Cuba's communist party boasts of its excellent relationship with the Vatican

Mar 11, 2012 Full story: Babalu Blog 29

FreedomForCuba : Ya es hora que este viejo cagalitrozo y zarnozo se acabe de morir para que le haga un favor a Cuba.... FreedomForCuba : I suspect the Pope and his top associates are going to ignore all our requests regarding his trip to... There is something disturbingly wrong when the Cuban dictatorship , an entity responsible for the murders of ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Peanut

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2012
peste a mojon cherokee

Hamburg, NJ

#3 Apr 10, 2012
FLUSH!!!!! and the mojon goes down the drain..........

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#4 Apr 10, 2012
I live in Germany but not born there.
I know that Vatican president( a guy who was born in Germany) had taken some minutes to give audience to Castro .
I feel so sorry that Castro's cuba had..........

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2012
peste a mojon cherokee wrote:
Balsero you see me everywhere
peste a mojon cherokee

Hamburg, NJ

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
I know that Vatican president( a guy who was born in Germany) had taken some minutes to give audience to Castro .
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#7 Apr 12, 2012
12:59 pm, Thursday, April 12, 2012:
RE: Cuba's communist party boasts of its excellent relationship with the Vatican
..... Compare the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus with not only the teachings and lifestyle of the people living in the Vatican, but also with those of most inhabitants of Cuba.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 12, 2012
QUITTNER wrote:
12:59 pm, Thursday, April 12, 2012:
RE: Cuba's communist party boasts of its excellent relationship with the Vatican
..... Compare the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus with not only the teachings and lifestyle of the people living in the Vatican, but also with those of most inhabitants of Cuba.
do you mean fidel, raul and the communist party ruling caste that lives in luxury or the common people?
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#9 Apr 13, 2012
3:22 pm, Friday, April 13, 2012:
..... rTkLa1, I do NOT mean the leaderships, but the "common" populations in general of 1) the Vatican and 2) of Cuba

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
Yeah,right!You are just brown azzhole who live Miami on wellfare and your gay boyfriend got you a proxy as a present!
Que cobarde es WJDC

Miami, FL

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Ramafuchs wrote:
Thank you as many of us love your posts and agree with them.
Que cobarde es WJDC

Miami, FL

#12 Apr 13, 2012
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,right!You are just brown azzhole who live Miami on wellfare and your gay boyfriend got you a proxy as a present!
You are a racist Cuban . You would feel at home in Miami-dade.
Que cobarde es WJDC

Miami, FL

#13 Apr 13, 2012
rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean fidel, raul and the communist party ruling caste that lives in luxury or the common people?
" ruling caste that lives in luxury "

No different than the self serving if not corrupt anti-Fidel ,Miami Cuban politicos.
peste a mojon cherokee

Hamburg, NJ

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Que cobarde es WJDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you as many of us love your posts and agree with them.
Who is many? Your legion of avatars? Or......un monton de mojoncitos! LOL, LOL, LOL!

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Cubano acomplejado, racista y biggot
El Campeon

Hamburg, NJ

#16 Apr 15, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
Cubano acomplejado, racista y biggot
y tu..........MOJON!
LOL!

Location hidden

#17 Apr 15, 2012
El Campeon wrote:
<quoted text>
y tu..........MOJON!
LOL!
balsero, Cuba necesita campeones como tu. Por 53 anos!!!

Fredy quiere hablar Italiano con tigo. Dale!!
Proteus

Hamburg, NJ

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balsero, Cuba necesita campeones como tu. Por 53 anos!!!
Fredy quiere hablar Italiano con tigo. Dale!!
Prions propagate by transmitting a misfolded protein state. When a prion enters a healthy organism, it induces existing, properly folded proteins to convert into the disease-associated, prion form; the prion acts as a template to guide the misfolding of more protein into prion form. These newly formed prions can then go on to convert more proteins themselves; this triggers a chain reaction that produces large amounts of the prion form.[5] All known prions induce the formation of an amyloid fold, in which the protein polymerises into an aggregate consisting of tightly packed beta sheets. Amyloid aggregates are fibrils, growing at their ends, and replicating when breakage causes two growing ends to become four growing ends. The incubation period of prion diseases is determined by the exponential growth rate associated with prion replication, which is a balance between the linear growth and the breakage of aggregates.[6](Note that the propagation of the prion depends on the presence of normally folded protein in which the prion can induce misfolding; animals which do not express the normal form of the prion protein cannot develop or transmit the disease.)
This altered structure is extremely stable and accumulates in infected tissue, causing tissue damage and cell death.[7] This structural stability means that prions are resistant to denaturation by chemical and physical agents, making disposal and containment of these particles difficult. Prions come in different strains, each with a slightly different structure, and most of the time, strains breed true. Prion replication is nevertheless subject to occasional epimutation and then natural selection just like other forms of replication.[8] However, the number of possible distinct prion strains is likely far smaller than the number of possible DNA sequences, so evolution takes place within a limited space.
//////////

Location hidden

#19 Apr 15, 2012
balsero what is your problem? Are you going to run all your life from your mirror? Look in the mirror man!!!
Damian

Hamburg, NJ

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Cherokee wrote:
balsero what is your problem? Are you going to run all your life from your mirror? Look in the mirror man!!!
Me place lo que veo en el espejo. Y tu mojon, que ves en el espejo? A un culipardo acomplejado y feo como cojones, verdad?

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2012
claro que te place asi como te place mentir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Communist Party of Cuba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We live like dogs,' says CDR President (Feb '14) Feb '14 Doc Proper 7
Top Cuban newspaper editor defects (Jan '14) Jan '14 Adolfo Suarez 15
President Raul Castro: This Is A Revolution Com... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Casual Observer 3
President of Council of State of Cuba Sends Flo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 CommieNazisBurnIn... 5
Cuba replaces 88-year-old revolutionary veteran... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Peanut 1
Message to Kim Jong Un from President of Cuban ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Peanut 1
Leader travels to Cuba, Brazil (Apr '12) Apr '12 Peanut 1

Communist Party of Cuba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE