Australia PM reshuffles cabinet, targ...

Australia PM reshuffles cabinet, targets jobs

There are 4 comments on the WTVR Richmond story from Dec 11, 2011, titled Australia PM reshuffles cabinet, targets jobs. In it, WTVR Richmond reports that:

Australia's Prime Minister Julia Gillard delivers an address to the 46th National Conference of the Australian Labor Party in Sydney CANBERRA - Australia's Prime Minister Julia Gillard reshuffled her cabinet on Monday, focusing on job creation and labor relations, as she tries to reverse plummeting voter support ahead of elections due within two ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR Richmond.

android

Australia

#1 Dec 12, 2011
So the "brain" behind the alco-pops tax and plain cigarette packaging is the new Attourney Generally. Another sociallist carpet munching moron rises to prominence.
android

Australia

#2 Dec 12, 2011
General*
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 12, 2011
..AUSTRALIA is Doing...(+)..Well..Good..Great ,here...Onward...eh...shalom.. .yada u u $$$

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#4 Dec 12, 2011
And how proud are we of Roxons contribution of introducing the high end problem solver to cigarette smoking "the plain package", we don't have the success rates yet....but I am sure she's on a winner there....onyer toxin ...her initiative shows inspiration and is deserving of a place on the government panel of success...and then there is Shorten...what a wonderful specimen of loyalty and brilliance with the aid and support he showed to the shortest ever serving PM you are a gem and though we are not sure what else you have contributed we are sure your loyalty is unquestionable.....another good panel choice....Oh and Abbibi, he is just wonderful at keeping the information flowing...America is truly appreciative.....Well that said what a wonderful, loyal, strong, supportive honest, and true to their word government this is...we are just so proud of all their amazingly sucess with both their individual and joint acheivements..you couldn't have made better choices....we can't say that we didn't see it coming(our name isn't Rudd) but we understand why they were the ones chosen to and elevated to positions of trust...no such things as jobs for your mates in such a staunchly upstanding government the epitomises the values that all Australian's aspire to.....keep up the good work...Do you have any job vacancies left.....
my nephew has never had a job but he is very loyal..just the other day he drove the getaway
car after his friend robbed an old lady of her pension money......I said he should get a job seeing he is always out helping one or other of his mates.....and a friend of mine sugested politics and raved how Labor has the very same values as he does so he would be a shoe in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australian Labor Party Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
debate aussie politics (Sep '16) Sep '16 AustralianPolitic... 1
News PM booed at memorial (Nov '14) Nov '14 newto 4
News Kevin Rudd facing disaster in Australia elections (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ahomana 187
News Five year demolition of Australian Labor Party ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 truth 6
News Australia: Gay marriage tops federal poll issue (Aug '13) Aug '13 lowprofile 34
News Australia's Julia Gillard is no feminist hero (Oct '12) Jan '13 rabbit 44
News Goldberg: As China Rises, So Do Australia's Anx... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Foo 1
More from around the web