Tunisia is springing back into the ho...

Tunisia is springing back into the holiday fold

There are 1 comment on the Mirror.co.uk story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Tunisia is springing back into the holiday fold. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

Sitting on a sunbed in a luxury hotel, toes dangling in the pool and sipping on a fruity cocktail, it's hard to imagine Tunisia went through a political revolution only 18 months ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

wallah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2012
the country is in a terrible state...whoever wrote this article needs to take the sun glasses off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zine el Abidine Ben Ali Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Islamism Is Dead!' Long Live Muslim Democrats (Jun '16) Jul '16 naman 3
News Tunisia: Nation Grows But Middle Class Under Th... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tunisiancenter 1
News Tunisians skeptical on eve of historic election (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rosiejane 1
News Market MoverGIVE Me Liberty or Give Me Vodafone (Mar '14) Mar '14 Anonymous 1
News Hard Times for Tunisia's Tourist Industry (Oct '13) Oct '13 whoknew 2
News Back on the tourist map and booming: Tunisia en... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Asofnow 1
News Assad's Unlikely Allies: Who In The West Is Sup... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Syrian 9
More from around the web