The Gambia: Conditional moratorium on...

The Gambia: Conditional moratorium on executions is not enough

There are 2 comments on the Amnesty International story from Sep 17, 2012, titled The Gambia: Conditional moratorium on executions is not enough. In it, Amnesty International reports that:

The President's announcement of a conditional moratorium is simply not good enough.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amnesty International.

“The truth shall set you free.”

Since: Sep 11

Birmingham, UK

#1 Sep 19, 2012
its yaya saying stop the serious crime or i will kill the remaining inmates.

“All the Best for 2015!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2012
ah, well???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yahya Jammeh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gambia's president declares country Islamic rep... (Dec '15) Sep '16 Cosaan-Seereer 2
News Africa's New Gay-Bashing - Islamic Republic' (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News PHOTOS: 'Thousands' of Gambians Attend Antigay ... (Dec '14) Nov '15 The Real Justine 10
News Gambia's Gay-hating Dictator Survives Coup Attempt (Jan '15) Nov '15 cumupence1 9
News U.S. Condemns Gambia President's 'Unconscionabl... (May '15) May '15 Rainbow Kid 2
News British holidaymakers in Gambia have been told ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Humhainna 6
News US Vet Tries to Overthrow Gambian President (Jan '15) Jan '15 Ex Senator Santpo... 2
More from around the web