Tough calculus for Obama in Chinese leader's election-year visit

Feb 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Mitt Romney's next chance to try to persuade conservatives he's one of them comes today at the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Haggis Fiend

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He should floss more.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

he may well NOT be the guy most conservatives want...but he does have one VERY big thing going for him in the eyes of EVERYONE who is not a liberal fool...

he's NOT obama.

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

carey529 wrote:
he may well NOT be the guy most conservatives want...but he does have one VERY big thing going for him in the eyes of EVERYONE who is not a liberal fool...
he's NOT obama.
A simpleton approach to an election from a simpleton like you. We expected no more.
really

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I agree with carey529 and so should everyone else. the ONLY reason Obama got elected was because he was not an old white man. no one knew anything about him. he spoke well and had a strut when he walked. yeah, he was different all right. how can any liberal/democrat say anything negative towards us when we say WE want something different? its very hypocritical.
happiss valintime

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GayLeJimbosLover wrote:
<quoted text>
A simpleton approach to an election from a simpleton like you. We expected no more.
U lov HomoLeeJimboss! U r so loveable ;-00
happy valentime

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

carey529 wrote:
he may well NOT be the guy most conservatives want...but he does have one VERY big thing going for him in the eyes of EVERYONE who is not a liberal fool...
he's NOT obama.
happy valentime carry! get anything..roses or chocolatea ;)
happy valentime

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Otis B Driftwood Jr wrote:
Since someone taught Obama how to use a teleprompter when giving a speech, maybe this Chink VP can teach him to use a simple abacus just to show him how the US is getting screwed by them.
U mean the FOXconn apple free apoocus! U r sure not da Cockcus Congress! ;-00000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abacus

dis call da ibrown dot lay next one=anoth! ;) i lik TXintruemental cow-co-late-th! ;)
happy valentime

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 13, 2012
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should teach white trash like you some respect..
especially when the USA is doing its own currency manipulation
your trade deficit is a drop in the bucket when you need to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars for 2012... because your country overspends and thats the real problem
and China is expected to be the number 1 imported in the world by 2014
curry in da house!! ;-0000h, India + China = Curry Duck
http://www.google.com.vn/imgres...

innovation by Bankcock, ThaiLand ;-0000

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

GayLeJimbosLover wrote:
<quoted text>
A simpleton approach to an election from a simpleton like you. We expected no more.
it's called a realists approach...

a concept you haven't heard of yet...wait til you get to the 7th grade, you'll learn about it there.

(did i type yhat slow enough for you?)

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's called a realists approach...
a concept you haven't heard of yet...wait til you get to the 7th grade, you'll learn about it there.
(did i type yhat slow enough for you?)
Being held back 5 times in the 7th grade, you'd know that. America had enough realism and duping from conservatives during the Bush escapades. You didn't learn well, did you. Smooch.
Gravediggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

First it was Obama's Reverend Wright cursing in his church about America- "GOD D AMN AMERICA"

Next, Obama's Department of Justice filed suit against a Lutheran church trying to tell the CHURCH who their minister should be or shouldn't be

http://catholicexchange.com/justice-departmen...

Now, it's the Catholic Church, Obama attacks.

Next, there will be a lawsuit against churches for discrimination for not marrying gays.

Why did the pilgrims come to America?

Your church is next.

Obama goes down a slippery slope.

VOTE NO in NOvember - NO to ALL demoNcRats who support Obama.

The Senate is full of DemoNcRats ready to support Obama's stance.

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gravediggers wrote:
First it was Obama's Reverend Wright cursing in his church about America- "GOD D AMN AMERICA"
Next, Obama's Department of Justice filed suit against a Lutheran church trying to tell the CHURCH who their minister should be or shouldn't be
http://catholicexchange.com/justice-departmen...
Now, it's the Catholic Church, Obama attacks.
Next, there will be a lawsuit against churches for discrimination for not marrying gays.
Why did the pilgrims come to America?
Your church is next.
Obama goes down a slippery slope.
VOTE NO in NOvember - NO to ALL demoNcRats who support Obama.
The Senate is full of DemoNcRats ready to support Obama's stance.
The country is full of voters that support his stance, hun. Deal with it. For another 4 years.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 13, 2012
 
really wrote:
I agree with carey529 and so should everyone else. the ONLY reason Obama got elected was because he was not an old white man. no one knew anything about him. he spoke well and had a strut when he walked. yeah, he was different all right. how can any liberal/democrat say anything negative towards us when we say WE want something different? its very hypocritical.
Yes this year he promises a ruptured chicken dance in the end zone, and then of course spike the constitution.

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 13, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes this year he promises a ruptured chicken dance in the end zone, and then of course spike the constitution.
GW beat him to spiking the Consti. Forget? Yeah. We all figured you would.
Contributions

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 13, 2012
 
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's called a realists approach...
a concept you haven't heard of yet...wait til you get to the 7th grade, you'll learn about it there.
(did i type yhat slow enough for you?)
Voting for anyone aside from the one you hate(Obama) when you don't even care about their own qualities is the very anti-thesis of a "realist" approach.

Maybe you need to actually learn what it really beings to be a realist before you use terms you don't understand and look like a fool.
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 13, 2012
 
Otis B Driftwood Jr wrote:
Since someone taught Obama how to use a teleprompter when giving a speech, maybe this Chink VP can teach him to use a simple abacus just to show him how the US is getting screwed by them.
At least Obama could be taught, Bushie never did get the hang of "reading",
Even after he sold the US to china...
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 13, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes this year he promises a ruptured chicken dance in the end zone, and then of course spike the constitution.
Bushie didn't leave enough of the Constitution to make a spitball, much less a football....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 13, 2012
 
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Obama could be taught, Bushie never did get the hang of "reading",
Even after he sold the US to china...
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php...
Try again........you prove that we still can't fix stupid. Open your wallet boy.

THE LUNICY THAT IS LIBERALS……A MENTAL DISEASE

OBAMA GONE WILD!
$800M FOR 'ARAB SPRING'

Travelers to be billed $32b for TSA patdowns, new air traffic fees...

WH adviser:'We need a global minimum tax'...

US SENATE BAILS OUT BARBER SHOP...

Budget to increase taxpayer losses on TARP...
__________
FEDS SHUT DOWN FARM FOR SELLING FRESH MILK...

Privately, Obama sees recovery 'another year or two' off...

Rolls out $3.8 trillion budget; $1.4 trillion in new taxes..

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Try again........you prove that we still can't fix stupid. Open your wallet boy.
THE LUNICY THAT IS LIBERALS……A MENTAL DISEASE
OBAMA GONE WILD!
$800M FOR 'ARAB SPRING'
Travelers to be billed $32b for TSA patdowns, new air traffic fees...
WH adviser:'We need a global minimum tax'...
US SENATE BAILS OUT BARBER SHOP...
Budget to increase taxpayer losses on TARP...
__________
FEDS SHUT DOWN FARM FOR SELLING FRESH MILK...
Privately, Obama sees recovery 'another year or two' off...
Rolls out $3.8 trillion budget; $1.4 trillion in new taxes..
Quick. Hide under the kitchen table. Have you balanced your checkbook?
Your Ex

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 13, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Try again........you prove that we still can't fix stupid. Open your wallet boy.
THE LUNICY THAT IS LIBERALS……A MENTAL DISEASE
OBAMA GONE WILD!
$800M FOR 'ARAB SPRING'
Travelers to be billed $32b for TSA patdowns, new air traffic fees...
WH adviser:'We need a global minimum tax'...
US SENATE BAILS OUT BARBER SHOP...
Budget to increase taxpayer losses on TARP...
__________
FEDS SHUT DOWN FARM FOR SELLING FRESH MILK...
Privately, Obama sees recovery 'another year or two' off...
Rolls out $3.8 trillion budget; $1.4 trillion in new taxes..
Try to source at least one of your innane ramblings, child.
Open my wallet for what?
Another oil company needs a subsidy to help post record profits?
http://www.chron.com/opinion/outlook/article/...
Not much time for you to respond, the (Socalist) library closes soon...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••