China's Xi to return to diplomatic duties at ASEAN meet

Sep 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Times

SHANGHAI: China's leader-in-waiting Xi Jinping will attend a meeting with Southeast Asian nations later this week, the Foreign Ministry announced on Sunday, signalling his return to diplomatic duties after skipping a series of events with foreign dignitaries.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Xiiii Jintao!!!;-00000
Reality

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

in EUROPEAN,,there were 27 countries they form together as an EUROPEAN UNION,USING ONCE SINGLE currency,,Making it the most strongest UNION in EUROP..

but why can them CHINA,,JAPANESE,,SIT TOGETHER to form Asean like EUROPEAN ?

BEHALF,,,.
European people they has more clever,,more talent THEN THEM chinese and japanese,,and vietnam,,!!!!!

why them Asean people so much stupid,,doesn't looking as far like EUROPEAN PEOPLE,,?

ALWAYS HATE,,ANGER,,WANT TO HARMING EACH OTHER AMONG THEM CO-LOUR,,.

seen the demonstration in china,,as a china man action against innocent japanese individual,,. it making me sick,,
Vietcong no medals

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

innocent Japanese? what kind of drug are you on?
SpongeBob

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Reality wrote:
in EUROPEAN,,there were 27 countries they form together as an EUROPEAN UNION,USING ONCE SINGLE currency,,Making it the most strongest UNION in EUROP..
but why can them CHINA,,JAPANESE,,SIT TOGETHER to form Asean like EUROPEAN ?
BEHALF,,,.
European people they has more clever,,more talent THEN THEM chinese and japanese,,and vietnam,,!!!!!
why them Asean people so much stupid,,doesn't looking as far like EUROPEAN PEOPLE,,?
ALWAYS HATE,,ANGER,,WANT TO HARMING EACH OTHER AMONG THEM CO-LOUR,,.
seen the demonstration in china,,as a china man action against innocent japanese individual,,. it making me sick,,
..."..them Asean people so much stupid,,doesn't looking as far like EUROPEAN PEOPLE,,?..." That's why some of them ended up as bums in UK! Wahahahahhahha!
Citizen of Adopted

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..."..them Asean people so much stupid,,doesn't looking as far like EUROPEAN PEOPLE,,?..." That's why some of them ended up as bums in UK! Wahahahahhahha!

you are once of them too.

hochiminh solders the most of them was none talent,,.

opium puff..like PHAN BOI CHAU,,PHAN CHAU TRINH,,HOCHIMINH,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••