China Bankrolling Chavez's Re-Electio...

China Bankrolling Chavez's Re-Election Bid With Oil Loans

There are 6 comments on the Bloomberg story from Sep 25, 2012, titled China Bankrolling Chavez's Re-Election Bid With Oil Loans. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Edelmina Flores thanks God and Hugo Chavez for her apartment in a new housing complex in the Venezuelan president's home state of Barinas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

L Bodin

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Sep 26, 2012
It just shows people can be bought. Open your eyes folks. He is a dictator and he should be stopped. Do you Venezuelans really like being treated like peons or slaves; and working long hours for SO little money; just like Cuba.
I pray they the two dictators repent from thier evil ways before Jesus returns because they are going to have a lot of 'splainin to do!
People need to have thier dignity respected not to be treated worse than animals.
DAO

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Sep 28, 2012
L Bodin wrote:
It just shows people can be bought. Open your eyes folks. He is a dictator and he should be stopped. Do you Venezuelans really like being treated like peons or slaves; and working long hours for SO little money; just like Cuba.
I pray they the two dictators repent from thier evil ways before Jesus returns because they are going to have a lot of 'splainin to do!
People need to have thier dignity respected not to be treated worse than animals.
didn`t you know that Chavez is the Mesias? the salvation of the world?
felix lopez

Venezuela

#4 Sep 30, 2012
DAO wrote:
<quoted text> didn`t you know that Chavez is the Mesias? the salvation of the world?
amen
DAO

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Oct 3, 2012
felix lopez wrote:
<quoted text>amen
Chamo tu vives en la tierra de la ratica de Morel, mi mama vive en porlamar detras del hospital
umm

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Oct 3, 2012
This is called adding sh!t on top of sh!t where I come from.
Anonymous

Copenhagen, Denmark

#7 Oct 5, 2012
What's your problem Canadians!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xi Jinping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Umno Flattery for Deals? China's world view sim... (Oct '13) May 22 PAK HARYONO SUKABUMI 5
News Japan says PM Abe will meet China's Xi in Indon... Apr '15 arifcakso 1
News Did China pollution film vanish in the haze? Mar '15 Your Ex 8
Red Letters - The Diaries of Xi Jinping Mar '15 Jeff J Brown 1
News With eye on Japan, China plans big military par... Feb '15 RayH 1
News China's leader Xi to make 1st state visit to US... Feb '15 RayH 1
News Chinese President expresses willingness to atte... Feb '15 KARAM BALOCH 1
More from around the web