Anti-Corruption Sweep Targets Hundred...

Anti-Corruption Sweep Targets Hundreds of Domestic Security Officials in China: Source

There are 25 comments on the The Epoch Times story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Anti-Corruption Sweep Targets Hundreds of Domestic Security Officials in China: Source. In it, The Epoch Times reports that:

Zhou Yongkang, the former security czar. Many officials in the security apparatus have recently been secretly arrested, according to sources.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Epoch Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#1 Feb 17, 2013
"The report stated that 453 PLAC officials from all levels have been detained for interrogation, including 392 from the Public Security Bureau, 19 from the Procuratorate, 27 from the court system, and 10 from nonpublic security bureaus. In addition, it said that 12 high-level officials had committed suicide."

The moribund and dying Chinese Communist Party is purging the losing faction in the latest internal chaos. To the bitter end, it will never be able to function by any means but thug tactics.

Let's hope for the good of China that this obsolete and illegitimate gang of thieves entirely consumes itself.

HOORAY FOR A FREE CHINA!

Since: Jan 13

Beijing, China

#2 Feb 18, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
"The report stated that 453 PLAC officials from all levels have been detained for interrogation, including 392 from the Public Security Bureau, 19 from the Procuratorate, 27 from the court system, and 10 from nonpublic security bureaus. In addition, it said that 12 high-level officials had committed suicide."
The moribund and dying Chinese Communist Party is purging the losing faction in the latest internal chaos. To the bitter end, it will never be able to function by any means but thug tactics.
Let's hope for the good of China that this obsolete and illegitimate gang of thieves entirely consumes itself.
HOORAY FOR A FREE CHINA!
Is this report written by you? If not, then share the link pls

Since: Jan 13

Beijing, China

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this report written by you? If not, then share the link pls
Sorry, forget to tell you that Epoch Time is built by Falun Gong, 99% of the news regarding China is negative. Can you find somewhere else having the same report?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this report written by you? If not, then share the link pls
You seem really inept. The story is posted by the forum. The source is listed in the link, dummy.

Here:http://www.theepochtimes. com/n2/china-news/anti-corrupt ion-sweep-targets-hundreds-of- domestic-security-officials-in -china-source-348752.html

So, are you REALLY stupid, or just a typical Chinese Communist Party patsy PLAYING STUPID?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#6 Feb 18, 2013
The moribund and dying Chinese Communist Party is purging the losing faction in the latest internal chaos. To the bitter end, it will never be able to function by any means but thug tactics. In a normal country mass arrests of hundreds of corrupt government officials would flood the airwaves! The media would be at it 24/7! But in CCP China it's a big secret?

Let's hope for the good of China that this obsolete and illegitimate gang of thieves entirely consumes itself.

HOORAY FOR A FREE CHINA!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#7 Feb 18, 2013
"12 high-level officials had committed suicide."

It must be fear of exposure and execution that made them do it.

They are Chinese Communist Party members, so it certainly wasn't human decency or shame.

So it had to be FEAR.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forget to tell you that Epoch Time is built by Falun Gong, 99% of the news regarding China is negative. Can you find somewhere else having the same report?
Everybody knows Epoch Times is the Falun Gong paper, dummy.

I doubt you have ever even seen a copy, if you think it is "99% negative" about China. They run some great positive pieces on Chinese history and culture, as well as a good science section. They also carry a column by Dr. David Suzuki, one of Canada's most respected scientists and environmentalists in the Canadian Edition.

As to finding the same report in other media, the Epoch Times SCOOPED every other news source on the Bo Xilai PURGE by WEEKS recently, so who is to say their source is not once again correct?

Does it frighten you, "Comrade", that one of your own CCP senior officials may very well be their source?

I hope so!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forget to tell you that Epoch Time is built by Falun Gong, 99% of the news regarding China is negative. Can you find somewhere else having the same report?
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that you are a coward and a liar, and a scummy traitor to China!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forget to tell you that Epoch Time is built by Falun Gong, 99% of the news regarding China is negative. Can you find somewhere else having the same report?
Hiding now?

Sorry, it looks like you are just a Chinese Communist Party weakling who cannot stray from his "script", like a true brainless, robotic slave and traitor to China!
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#12 Feb 19, 2013
"Sorry"" for China that you CCP are such WEAKLINGS, eh?
FREE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#13 Feb 19, 2013
"Sorry" you look like such a liar and idiot, eh?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#14 Feb 19, 2013
He's hiding in the toilet with the other CCP Cadres again, I guess! So weak in every debate, these CCP drone half-men.

It must REALLY frighten him that one of his own CCP senior officials may very well be the source of the Epoch Times scoops on the secret society and evil cult called the Chinese Communist Party!

TERRIFYING PROSPECT for secretive mass-murderers like these CCP! Better dig a deep, deep hole.......

Since: Jan 13

Shenzhen, China

#15 Feb 20, 2013
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP wrote:
He's hiding in the toilet with the other CCP Cadres again, I guess! So weak in every debate, these CCP drone half-men.
It must REALLY frighten him that one of his own CCP senior officials may very well be the source of the Epoch Times scoops on the secret society and evil cult called the Chinese Communist Party!
TERRIFYING PROSPECT for secretive mass-murderers like these CCP! Better dig a deep, deep hole.......
Sorry to tell you that I am not a CCP, just a normal citizen working for a better life, I am busy working enjoying my CNY holiday, not like you, you are here to comment on a daily basis so as to get 50cents money from your USA father.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you that I am not a CCP, just a normal citizen working for a better life, I am busy working enjoying my CNY holiday, not like you, you are here to comment on a daily basis so as to get 50cents money from your USA father.
Yes, you "wu mao" employees of the CCP always claim that. It's in your script!

It must REALLY frighten you that one of your own CCP senior officials may very well be the source of the Epoch Times scoops on the secret society and evil cult called the Chinese Communist Party!

TERRIFYING PROSPECT for secretive mass-murderers like these CCP! Better dig a deep, deep hole.......

Do you think your traitor's nickels from the CCP will soon stop?
CCP are LOSERS

Surrey, Canada

#17 Feb 20, 2013
What will a useless weak fool like you survive on, "insider knob"?
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Will you BEG?

With a sign hung around your neck saying "Chinese Communist Party traitor, useless and lazy, please feed"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CHINA does not need CCP

Surrey, Canada

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you that I am not a CCP, just a normal citizen working for a better life, I am busy working enjoying my CNY holiday, not like you, you are here to comment on a daily basis so as to get 50cents money from your USA father.
So you are working for the Chinese Communist Party "Public Guidance" Ministry while on holiday?

You are a VERY DEDICATED FOLLOWER OF THE DICTATORSHIP of the Chinese Communist Party!

Indeed!

Such DEVOTION!

Tell us of your lucrative CCP scams stealing from the Chinese people! It must be very profitable for your CCP family, eh? To make you post overtime!

How much do you get to take, "Comrade"?

Do tell! I hear one of you CCP managed to steal 192 apartments!

How many did YOU get?
CHINA does not need CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Come, come. Don't be coy.

Everyone on earth knows you CCP are thieves.

How many apartments did you get for betraying the Chinese people?
CCP bring SHAME to CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Insider Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to tell you that I am not a CCP, just a normal citizen working for a better life, I am busy working enjoying my CNY holiday, not like you, you are here to comment on a daily basis so as to get 50cents money from your USA father.
So you are working for the Chinese Communist Party "Public Guidance" Ministry while on holiday, "Comrade"?

You are a VERY DEDICATED FOLLOWER OF THE DICTATORSHIP of the Chinese Communist Party!

Indeed!

Such DEVOTION!

Tell us of your lucrative CCP scams stealing from the Chinese people! It must be very profitable for your CCP family, eh? To make you post overtime!

How much do you get to take, "Comrade"?

Do tell! I hear one of you CCP managed to steal 192 apartments!

How many did YOU get?

Do tell!

Are you also employed by the CCP for beating and torturing your fellow Chinese?

That would explain your obvious SHAME and COWARDICE that makes you HIDE now, eh "Comrade"!
CCP are MASS-MURDERERS

Surrey, Canada

#22 Mar 3, 2013
STILL hiding, "Comrade Traitor to China"?

You MUST HIDE because you are SO WEAK and ASHAMED at being a TRAITOR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xi Jinping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian economic winds blow cold in Chinese bor... Jul 20 BANKRUPT RUSSIA 4
News China defence minister says Japan bill will 'co... Jul 17 Yakult 1
News Can China Be Contained? Jun '15 George 5
News Can China Be Contained? Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 9
News China's Linked Struggles for Power Jun '15 idiotsareunited 1
News Umno Flattery for Deals? China's world view sim... (Oct '13) May '15 PAK HARYONO SUKABUMI 5
News Japan says PM Abe will meet China's Xi in Indon... Apr '15 arifcakso 1
More from around the web