China, Vietnam vow to solve South Chi...

China, Vietnam vow to solve South China Sea issue on basis of consensus

There are 155 comments on the Xinhuanet story from Sep 20, 2012, titled China, Vietnam vow to solve South China Sea issue on basis of consensus. In it, Xinhuanet reports that:

China and Vietnam agreed on Thursday to implement a consensus reached previously by the leaders of both countries regarding the South China Sea so as to solve the issue via negotiations and dialogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xinhuanet.

trashed

UK

#68 Sep 23, 2012
GOP wrote:
When Mitt is Prez, we will sell arms to VN and help defend them, China can not do anything about it.
.

nice idea,

but china has offer for vn more then what they expected,,

so will you think an ARMS trading will gain any benefit for vn rather than china has offer ?

i think stay away from arms,bomb,,

peacefully will be a very best policy,,

but just wait and see,,.
gapper

Regina, Canada

#69 Jun 17, 2013
Vietnam will soon have their money revalued and will be thousands of time richer,by July 1/2013 while the chinese and their communist government all get rich on the backs of the poor chinese citizen.
poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#70 Jun 17, 2013
gapper wrote:
Vietnam will soon have their money revalued and will be thousands of time richer,by July 1/2013 while the chinese and their communist government all get rich on the backs of the poor chinese citizen.
.

LOOK,!!
yesterday was a G 8 SUMMIT TED in Ireland, but i can't see china in that Group,,

this is a real sight of CHINA has been discriminated by the rich world leaders.

what ever China SAID THEY ARE,,comparing to the world,,they are at a bottom of the ladders,
DENNGUYENTNGUDAE GUACUTPHU

Nagoya, Japan

#71 Jun 17, 2013
CHINA CHINA CAI' DiT. CoN Di? M M

NAU^?

TAY^ TANG...

MOI. RO...

CHO' DOI'

TERRORIST

BALAMoN

AFGHANISTAN

TALIBAN

MOUJAHEDIN

SPONG SPONG CAI' LoN^`!!!

LoN^` MA' MAY^` thang` SUC' VAT^. SPONGEBOB UK BUM? BUM? BUM? CUT'!!!

LoN^` CoN Di? M M NHAY? DUC. VOI' CoN CAC. CHO' GHE?...

CHO' GHE? HEO MOI. DZA DEN ...

HACK CAI' CoN Di? DiT. BO7 TIEN SU CHA MAY^`...

HACK VAO` CAI' LoN^` M M thang` SUC' VAT^. NAU^? CU LI DA' BANH CHAU DOC^' CHO'...

CUT' MAY^` thang` SUC' VAT^...
DENNGUYENTNGUDAE GUACUTPHU

Nagoya, Japan

#72 Jun 17, 2013
CHINA CHINA CAI' DiT. CoN Di? M M

NAU^?

TAY^ TANG...

MOI. RO...

CHO' DOI'

TERRORIST

BALAMoN

AFGHANISTAN

TALIBAN

MOUJAHEDIN

SPONG SPONG CAI' LoN^`!!!

LoN^` MA' MAY^` thang` SUC' VAT^. SPONGEBOB UK BUM? BUM? BUM? CUT'!!!

LoN^` CoN Di? M M NHAY? DUC. VOI' CoN CAC. CHO' GHE?...

CHO' GHE? HEO MOI. DZA DEN ...

HACK CAI' CoN Di? DiT. BO7 TIEN SU CHA MAY^`...

HACK VAO` CAI' LoN^` M M thang` SUC' VAT^. NAU^? CU LI DA' BANH CHAU DOC^' CHO'...

CUT' MAY^` thang` SUC' VAT^...

DANH' MAY^' thang` NAU^? CHO' DOI' XAO. LoN^` NAY^` CHIT' CoN Di? M M LUON CUNG? DUOC...

LoL ...
TehO

Concord, CA

#73 Jun 18, 2013
poor get loose wrote:
<quoted text>.
LOOK,!!
yesterday was a G 8 SUMMIT TED in Ireland, but i can't see china in that Group,,
this is a real sight of CHINA has been discriminated by the rich world leaders.
what ever China SAID THEY ARE,,comparing to the world,,they are at a bottom of the ladders,
G8 - China ? Are you mad or just an idiot?

Here are the nations, although many are the the wealthiest anymore.
France,
Germany,
Italy,
Japan,
United Kingdom,
United States,
Canada,
Russia
poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#74 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
G8 - China ? Are you mad or just an idiot?
Here are the nations, although many are the the wealthiest anymore.
France,
Germany,
Italy,
Japan,
United Kingdom,
United States,
Canada,
Russia
.

i am asking where was china in the G 8,
YOUR ANSWER CAME OUT LIKE AN ANIMAL,,
poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#75 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
G8 - China ? Are you mad or just an idiot?
Here are the nations, although many are the the wealthiest anymore.
France,
Germany,
Italy,
Japan,
United Kingdom,
United States,
Canada,
Russia
.

You are very stupid dick head,,

((your wrote although many are the the wealthiest any more))

what you mean by this ?
ha shit eater ?
TehO

United States

#76 Jun 18, 2013
poor get loose wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are very stupid dick head,,
((your wrote although many are the the wealthiest any more))
what you mean by this ?
ha shit eater ?
You don't even know which countries are in G8, yet you want to comment on G8. How stupid is that?

G8 refers to the 8 richest countries in the world, however Brazil is 6th and China is 2nd wealthiest, but they are not included in G8. India is just outside the top 8 at 9th wealthiest, but not for long I think, at the rate in which the G8 nations are falling behind.

poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#77 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know which countries are in G8, yet you want to comment on G8. How stupid is that?
G8 refers to the 8 richest countries in the world, however Brazil is 6th and China is 2nd wealthiest, but they are not included in G8. India is just outside the top 8 at 9th wealthiest, but not for long I think, at the rate in which the G8 nations are falling behind.
.

or i though china was in the G 8 GROUP,,That is why it surprising me.

so can you tell me what was a G group china and chinese people in ?

are they in the G STRINGERS group ?

i think the west they just disciplining they Chinese chop,chop,OFF THE LIST,

them chinese people said china got a lots of money and investing every where a round the world..

but why they wasn't there at the meeting,

might be the rich man,,think china man was a wet bum ulcer ass they don't want him ti seat near them,,

or poor china,,

poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#78 Jun 18, 2013
CAMBODIAN AND LAOTIAN people rich then them chinese chop,,chop,chopper,

and vietnam rich then chinese,
DENNGUYENTNGUDAE GUACUTPHU

Nagoya, Japan

#79 Jun 18, 2013
MAY^` THI` CHI? ONLY Di BAN' CUT',,,

NOOOOOO BAN' DZAM^...

BAN' DZAM^ la` PHAI? DZAM^ DZAM^ DZAM^!!!

MAY^` CO' DZAM^ DAU^ MA` BAN'...

MAY^` ONLY XAO. LoN^`!

NHIN` MAY^` la` DZAN^ CHOI CHI? CO' XIU` CAC. GIAI'...

LoL ...

OI' iA?

LEN HET' NOI^?

DE` NENG? QUONG? NOM^ la` CAI' thang` CHA CoN Di? M M CUA? MAY^` DO' CoN CHO' DOI' NAU^? TIBETAN HUI? DiT...

MAY^` la` thang` SUC' VAT^. NAU^? BALAMoN TIBETAN AN CA' SONG^' SHHIT SASHIMI SUSHI THUI' CA' CO' DZOI` BO` LUC' NHUC' NHU CUT' HUI? DiT...

CU LI DA' BANH SHHIT SASHIMI SUSHI HUI? DiT. KHONG^ NGUNG` NGHI?...

DZU` CHI? MOT^. GIAY^ MOT. PHUT'...

WHAT A CHO' DOI'!

WHAT A CHO' GHE?!

WHAT A CHO' AN CUT'!

DiT. CoN Di? M M MOi. RO. TIBETAN TUC' NAU^? SUC' VAT^. BALAMoN BHU`TAN DAEGU AN CUT'...

SHHIT KOREA !

CA' SONG^' THUI'

AN CUT'

VOT' RA

LAM` SASHIMI

LAM` SUSHI

ChO CoN Di? M M AN NGAU^' NGHIEN^' KHONG^ KIP. THO? NHU CHET' DOI' CA? TRAM NGAN` KIEP' TRUOC'...

LoAI` MOI. RO. THO^? PHI? BALAMoN^` BHU`TAN !

CHO' NAU^?!

SI` KE TRON^. VOI' CUT' BAN' E^'!

CAI' Ji` CUNG? TRON^. CUT' VAO`...

DO' LA` HINH` THUC' CUA? thang` MOI. RO. RU' NAU^? CHO' DOI'...

NGUOI` BAC' KY` THAT^. CHAC' KHONG^ LAM` NHU THE'...

CUT' MAY^` CoN HEO MOI. RO. MO? HO^ MAT' HI' XaU^' BANH NHA` LoNG^` CHO. THUI' WAC' NAU^?...

BALALoN^`!!!

MOI. RO...
TehO

United States

#80 Jun 18, 2013
poor get loose wrote:
<quoted text>.
or i though china was in the G 8 GROUP,,That is why it surprising me.
so can you tell me what was a G group china and chinese people in ?
are they in the G STRINGERS group ?
i think the west they just disciplining they Chinese chop,chop,OFF THE LIST,
them chinese people said china got a lots of money and investing every where a round the world..
but why they wasn't there at the meeting,
might be the rich man,,think china man was a wet bum ulcer ass they don't want him ti seat near them,,
or poor china,,
Read up on G20, if you are interested. I can't be bother to entertain stupid people like you. Go back to school or your country and clean toilet.
poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#81 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on G20, if you are interested. I can't be bother to entertain stupid people like you. Go back to school or your country and clean toilet.
.

or china was in G 20, why they are so poor,?

I though the YUAN must be in the G stringer 8,

no,,no don't go,,
stay here and tell me more about Chinese chopper
chopper you see,

I WENT TO CHINA TO LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A TOILET CLEANED,

but unfortunate d for me was,, in china about 500 million people has no toilet,,

they poo in the pot at night and leaver in under their bed until the morning they re circle it for their breakfast ,

hi,hi,hi,
TehO

United States

#82 Jun 18, 2013
poor get loose wrote:
<quoted text>.
or china was in G 20, why they are so poor,?
I though the YUAN must be in the G stringer 8,
no,,no don't go,,
stay here and tell me more about Chinese chopper
chopper you see,
I WENT TO CHINA TO LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A TOILET CLEANED,
but unfortunate d for me was,, in china about 500 million people has no toilet,,
they poo in the pot at night and leaver in under their bed until the morning they re circle it for their breakfast ,
hi,hi,hi,
Trying building more toilets in London then, I can't seem to find any public toilet at Oxford Street, Regent Street, and Bond Street. Seems like good old McDonalds are doing a national service for Britain for providing the toilets.
poor get loose

Great Barford, UK

#83 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying building more toilets in London then, I can't seem to find any public toilet at Oxford Street, Regent Street, and Bond Street. Seems like good old McDonalds are doing a national service for Britain for providing the toilets.
.

here is a plentiful of it.

JAPAN was in the G 8,and china was in G STRINGER 20,,

WHY ARE THEY SO POOR ?
the population was 5 times over but didn't known how to making money ha ?
only bully Tibet and vietnam and Philippine,

did you eat American jams ?
the taste better then chinese poo try it hi,hi,hi,

wow G STRINGER 20,,that mean the YUAN was use less do you think ?
ChetChu

Netherlands

#84 Jun 18, 2013
Stupid idea. Vietnamese Communists believe in China.
But people of Great Vietnam will never accept that the criminal bandit China occupies East Vietnam Sea. They are preparing to make a biggest-ever graveyard for the bandit in the sea.
TehO

United States

#85 Jun 18, 2013
ChetChu wrote:
Stupid idea. Vietnamese Communists believe in China.
But people of Great Vietnam will never accept that the criminal bandit China occupies East Vietnam Sea. They are preparing to make a biggest-ever graveyard for the bandit in the sea.
I am curious, but where is East Vietnam Sea ?
ChetChu

Los Angeles, CA

#86 Jun 18, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious, but where is East Vietnam Sea ?
The wrong name South China Sea is correctly called East Vietnam Sea or South East Sea.
ChetChu

Los Angeles, CA

#87 Jun 18, 2013
Sorry. I mean South East Sea = SouthEast Asia Sea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xi Jinping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In break with tradition, President Trump doesn'... Dec 30 Red Crosse 20
News Donald Trump speaks in the Vietnamese city of D... Nov '17 Hostis Publicus 1
News Donald Trump speaks in the Vietnamese city of D... Nov '17 Trump is a joke 1
News Trump hails Chinese president's - extraordinary... Oct '17 Trump is a joke 3
News The hidden risks of opening up trade with China Oct '17 Go Back to the Sk... 3
News At the G-20, Trump is not the only strongman th... (Jul '17) Jul '17 USA Today 1
News South Korea Mocks Trump's 'Ignorant Remarks' (Apr '17) Apr '17 No Future 2
More from around the web