Obama jokes with China VP about Iowa ...

Obama jokes with China VP about Iowa visit

There are 73 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Obama jokes with China VP about Iowa visit. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama broke the ice with Vice President Xi Jinping of China today by telling a little joke about one of his favorite states: Iowa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#70 Feb 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be specific and tell us what drugs you are taking?
I'm writing a college paper that correlates Liberalism and drugs with mental illness.
Don't worry. I'll keep all information private.
There is research showing that children with lower IQ's tend to become consevatives as adults. Some seem willing to makes asses of themselves. Ring a bell, Quasimodo?

Location hidden

#71 Feb 17, 2012
scooter wrote:
owebama is a loser,like the losers that voted for him,hoping to get free handouts from the people that actually made something of themselves.
You made an ass of yourself. No handouts please.

Location hidden

#72 Feb 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to sleep.
We'll wake you up when King Obama starts WW3.
Topix needs an "arrogant" icon just for you, plant life.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#73 Feb 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He does seem to enjoy stirring things up in the Middle East.
He stirs it up, America suffers and he gets a pension w/free healthcare. King Obama will leave a black mark in our and the world's history.

Lapeer, MI

#74 Feb 17, 2012
Rambeaux wrote:
<quoted text>Back up there a moment. Sure Mubarak is gone, but the people who will eventually replace may indeed be hardline against Israel. Already the southern border of Gaza on the Sinai is no longer guarded giving Hamas free access to weapons.
I was just about to reply to examiner that they are clueless to Middle East events when I read your reply. You beat me to it. Thanks to King Obama, Libya and Egypt(at least) are going Allah-nuts theocratic and we can count on it that the Hezbollah and Hamas death machine will be spilling more blood of innocents, more than ever.

Lapeer, MI

#75 Feb 17, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They almost had what you eat. Luckily, it was flushed down the toilet.
...and ended up in your fridge. Free groceries for life, larry!!!!!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

#76 Feb 17, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is research showing that children with lower IQ's tend to become consevatives as adults. Some seem willing to makes asses of themselves. Ring a bell, Quasimodo?
That research you speak of resides deep within the bowels of your brain, sh*thead. Do us all a favor and shove a finger into every orifice in your head, dood.

Lapeer, MI

#77 Feb 17, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You made an ass of yourself. No handouts please.
You made an ass of yourself.

You have talent, larreee

Lapeer, MI

#78 Feb 17, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Topix needs an "arrogant" icon just for you, plant life.
You're already using an excellent one Topix has for you: Nothing
indy

Mansfield, MA

#79 Feb 28, 2012
im not politically an obama fan at all....but i do appreciate his good sense of humor...politics aside, aside from the bullying and attcks on those who disagee with him, politics basically, i think he's on ok guy for the most part...its very telling how those on the left cant understand this.... some hated bush so much they couldnt appreciate the nice guy he was, they were just hatefilled....i am more against libs as a whole, than i am obama personally, id have a beer with him, but hed really have to get me drunk to get my vote, and still wouldnt get it, free beer wouldnt work either........
Blair

Sydney, Australia

#80 Feb 29, 2012
what?
Justbehere

Richmond, Canada

#81 Feb 29, 2012
What is the heck all about?

IF IS IS TO RUN A COUNTRY, how can people put them there, like Obama and Biden, to joke around with COMMUNIST DICTATOR VISITOR FROM CHINA, treating like buddy, instead of operating public business with proper acts and supposed format?

Since when Obama and Biden come around to joke around with American people.

It seems Obama and Biden are not deserving to be there, by taking the American people business so lightly and loosely, having no self-respect.

Those people are foreigners, but most importantly they are the COMMUNIST dictators and yet Obama can't even figure out the difference of position to undertake among visitors from freedom nations and communist countries of what measures are to enact with.

Yes, just like another Bush-clone, that is what Obama calls the same thing as Bush said it,"China is a competitor then."

Is that the way to compete when China needs to beg US to enact what they say and US would abandon value, and more, to yield to do for China by Obama way of joking with the Chinese VP visitor?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Wilmington, DE

#82 Feb 29, 2012
Justbehere wrote:
What is the heck all about?
IF IS IS TO RUN A COUNTRY, how can people put them there, like Obama and Biden, to joke around with COMMUNIST DICTATOR VISITOR FROM CHINA, treating like buddy, instead of operating public business with proper acts and supposed format?
Since when Obama and Biden come around to joke around with American people.
It seems Obama and Biden are not deserving to be there, by taking the American people business so lightly and loosely, having no self-respect.
Those people are foreigners, but most importantly they are the COMMUNIST dictators and yet Obama can't even figure out the difference of position to undertake among visitors from freedom nations and communist countries of what measures are to enact with.
Yes, just like another Bush-clone, that is what Obama calls the same thing as Bush said it,"China is a competitor then."
Is that the way to compete when China needs to beg US to enact what they say and US would abandon value, and more, to yield to do for China by Obama way of joking with the Chinese VP visitor?
white boy like you must hate a black boy as the president...

time to get back to work stocking the shelf at the Chinese supermarket store

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Xi Jinping Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China, Serbia sign over 20 agreements, pledge t... Jul 8 Kosovo is Serbia 14
News Serbian president invited to visit China Jul 1 Kosovo is Serbia 1
News Putin heads to China to cement ties, but obstac... Jun '16 PUTIN BEGGING 1
News Xi backs Serbia in EU bid Jun '16 Gavroche 1
News China promotes EU ambitions of key trade partne... Jun '16 Gavroche 1
News China's Xi highlights Serbia trade as Beijing s... Jun '16 Strahd 2
News Belgrade rolls out red carpet for Chinese presi... Jun '16 Kosovo is Serbia 1
More from around the web