Ukraine and the EU: A vicious circle?

Jun 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EurActiv.com

At least five Kosovo Serbs and a NATO soldier were wounded in a gunfight today , as peacekeepers tried to dismantle Serb roadblocks blocking traffic, a Reuters witness said.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2012

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Modern countries not base on nation-religion-racial-obligat ory military service-parades.

Ukraine need immdiately modernization, liberalization of economy and democracy, and to join EU and NATO.

Not loose other time!
Jay

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Freedom for Ukraine goes without saying. Kosovo belongs to Serbia and if any one has any doubt listen to Canadian general Lewis Mackenzie on YouTube. Our countries conducted air strikes on the Serbs in Kosovo based on false information. Mis-information proved to be a successful tactic the Muslims employed. The massacre the US secretary of state viewed was not done by Serbs but Muslims killed Muslims and presented it to the world as ethnic cleansing. Currently 95% of Kosovo is occupied by ethnic Albanian Muslims. 5% is Serbian prior to ww2 Kosovo was 100% Serbian for thousands of years. I hope we can learn from this deception. Kutos to the Serbs a military race of people. We have learned 80% of NATO air strikes had been ineffective nothing like dropping a $100,000 bomb on a wooden tank with over head camouflage.
hmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

hmm
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Yawn...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••