8: Gaddafi warns Nato 'cannot last'

8: Gaddafi warns Nato 'cannot last'

There are 2 comments on the BBC News story from Sep 20, 2011, titled 8: Gaddafi warns Nato 'cannot last'. In it, BBC News reports that:

The African Union has recognised Libya's interim leaders the National Transitional Council as the country's de facto government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Rolland

Europe

#1 Sep 22, 2011
It is a grave mistake what the African Union has done.Even though son foolish Libyans bow down to the emperialist demands from France,Britain ,USA and their NATO allies.As africans we knew from the begining that what the west was doing was not to protect the Libyan civilians.They had a secret agenda of ousting the regitemate government of Gadafi.Gadafi is still the only leader of Libya.His hidding is just a systematic way of minimissing blood shed in Libya.What NATO did was a violation of international laws.And again what the AU has done is a betrayal to the wish and demands of africans.
Tony

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 22, 2011
by NATO he means.....

o-bomb-a and clinton's military....

fully funded with American dollars borrowed fron China......

Gadhafi is right .....America...'cannot last'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teodoro Obiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Equatorial Guinea profile (Nov '14) Nov '14 Fans liberty 1
News Equatorial Guinea opposition walks out of talks... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Malabo 2
News Compaore speaks; says military, opponents plott... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vector said 1
News More billionaires in Africa than we thought? Bi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ILLUMINATI ORDER 1
News Lanny Davis Wins Lobbying Fees Lawsuit Against ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Harry Jones 1
News Equatorial Guinea: Cease Politically Motivated ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 walter lipman 1
News Equatorial Guinea Celebrates Independence Day i... (Oct '12) Nov '12 travisson 2
More from around the web