UN in gay rights plea to Africa

Jan 29, 2012 Full story: Ghanamma.com

Discrimination based on sexual orientation had been ignored or even sanctioned by many states for too long, Mr Ban told an African Union summit.

Read more
makesuthink

Stafford, VA

#1 Jan 29, 2012
In order to control Ethiopia's out of control growing population, they want to promote homosexual activity and encourage more AIDS infections.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Thank you, Secretary General Ban.
makesuthink

Greenbelt, MD

#3 Jan 30, 2012
snyper wrote:
Thank you, Secretary General Ban.
Yes, good job Mr Ban for spreading this filth. We need to fix the population problem and condoms apparently aren't working

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 30, 2012
makesuthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, good job Mr Ban for spreading this filth. We need to fix the population problem and condoms apparently aren't working
They can't get condoms there. The RCC and Protestant missionaries won't allow it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teodoro Obiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Equatorial Guinea profile Nov '14 Fans liberty 1
News Equatorial Guinea opposition walks out of talks... Nov '14 Malabo 2
News Compaore speaks; says military, opponents plott... Nov '14 Vector said 1
News More billionaires in Africa than we thought? Bi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ILLUMINATI ORDER 1
News Lanny Davis Wins Lobbying Fees Lawsuit Against ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Harry Jones 1
News Equatorial Guinea: Cease Politically Motivated ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 walter lipman 1
News Equatorial Guinea Celebrates Independence Day i... (Oct '12) Nov '12 travisson 2
More from around the web