African dictator's son orders luxury ...

African dictator's son orders luxury superyacht

There are 1 comment on the Rock Hill Herald story from Feb 27, 2011, titled African dictator's son orders luxury superyacht. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

The son of Equatorial Guinea's dictator of 30 years commissioned plans to build a superyacht costing $380 million, nearly three times what the country spends on health and education each year, a corruption watchdog said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Edmond Haffer

Overland Park, KS

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Thats beyond sad and disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Teodoro Obiang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Equatorial Guinea profile (Nov '14) Nov '14 Fans liberty 1
News Equatorial Guinea opposition walks out of talks... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Malabo 2
News Compaore speaks; says military, opponents plott... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Vector said 1
News More billionaires in Africa than we thought? Bi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 ILLUMINATI ORDER 1
News Lanny Davis Wins Lobbying Fees Lawsuit Against ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Harry Jones 1
News Equatorial Guinea: Cease Politically Motivated ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 walter lipman 1
News Equatorial Guinea Celebrates Independence Day i... (Oct '12) Nov '12 travisson 2
More from around the web