Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia

Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia

There are 261 comments on the Russia Taday story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

A wave of protests has emerged after Moscow City authorities said they would sanction the next rally of Russian nationalists scheduled for November 4. The Russian Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov has demanded that the city of Volgograd is returned to its Soviet name Stalingrad , to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the bloodiest battle in the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Nazism = Nationalism+Racism+Fascism.

Is good Russia to ban nazi propaganda, but why not ban and the nationalist-racist-fascist party of Zhirinovsky?
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2 Dec 21, 2012
What makes those bastards think its ok to walk the streets of Russia giving Nazi slutes and wearing Nazi uniforms,the sad part is some of their forfathers would have suffered under the Nazi invasion and some would have fought and died,anyone who acts like that in Russia deserves to be shot on sight.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
european2012 wrote:
Nazism = Nationalism+Racism+Fascism.
Is good Russia to ban nazi propaganda, but why not ban and the nationalist-racist-fascist party of Zhirinovsky?
Banning = Totalitarianism = Fascism.

You are a Totalitarian of the Left wing.

“Liberalism”

Location hidden

#4 Dec 22, 2012
PolskiHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy have rules.

Democracy is not anarchy-cannibalism.

In democracy every human can make EVERYTHING, except to take the freedom of the others.

Fascism-nationalism-racism want to take the freedom of the others, for this reason in democracy should be banned.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#5 Dec 22, 2012
PolskiHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
Bollocks,twenty six million dead in the Soviet Union, country devastated by Nazi vermin and you think its ok for those creatures to insult the Nation by dressing up in Waffen SS uniforms,NO, shoot the bastards on sight.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 22, 2012
I agree, those anglo saxon racist nazi filthy bastards should all be shot,

not only in Russia but also, in the USA, UK, FRANCE, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, DENMARK, ESTONIA, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, CROATIA, CZEK REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, ROMANIA, HUNGARY, ALBANIA, BULGARIA and UKRAINE.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 22, 2012
and last but not least, GERMANY.
bohart

Newport, TN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
This movement appears based on nationalism and probably a hatred of third world type immigrants. No type of law will even begin to stem the tide that begins moving, like water it will swamp anything in it's way.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
I agree, those anglo saxon racist nazi filthy bastards should all be shot,
not only in Russia but also, in the USA, UK, FRANCE, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, DENMARK, ESTONIA, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, CROATIA, CZEK REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA, ROMANIA, HUNGARY, ALBANIA, BULGARIA and UKRAINE.
You're even more right wing than Hitler, you nazi scumbag, not to mention that you're severely disturbed and as thick as two short planks, I hope you don't have access to any firearms.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You're even more right wing than Hitler, you nazi scumbag, not to mention that you're severely disturbed and as thick as two short planks, I hope you don't have access to any firearms.
I thought you were the one who supported nazi quislings like Bandera?

Location hidden

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You're even more right wing than Hitler, you nazi scumbag, not to mention that you're severely disturbed and as thick as two short planks, I hope you don't have access to any firearms.

If I had access to firearms and you spoke to me in that manner face to face, I would probably blow your brains out.

You anglo saxon, Bandera loving, racist nazi, filth sucking pig.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#12 Dec 22, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were the one who supported nazi quislings like Bandera?
Bandera wasn't a nazi quisking, do you not support nazis like Milosovic and Mlavic.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Dimwit100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
If I had access to firearms and you spoke to me in that manner face to face, I would probably blow your brains out.
You anglo saxon, Bandera loving, racist nazi, filth sucking pig.
You advocate genocide against many nationalities, that makes you a nazi with a screw loose, dimwit.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 22, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You advocate genocide against many nationalities, that makes you a nazi with a screw loose, dimwit.

You're an anglo saxon, Bandera loving, racist nazi, filth sucking pig.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Russia banned Mein Kampf almost 3 years ago.

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#16 Dec 23, 2012
european2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy have rules.
Democracy is not anarchy-cannibalism.
In democracy every human can make EVERYTHING, except to take the freedom of the others.
Fascism-nationalism-racism want to take the freedom of the others, for this reason in democracy should be banned.
You support totalitarian freedom to be taken away from people you don't agree with.

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#17 Dec 23, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
Russia banned Mein Kampf almost 3 years ago.
My father owns Mein Kampf. LOL

Not everyone who owns Mein Kampf is a Neo Nazi.

Actually Russia shouldn't have banned Mein Kampf because Mein Kampf calls the Slavic people Russians belong to as "Sub Humans"

Location hidden

#18 Dec 24, 2012
When one considers the deeds of Slavs and anglo saxons throughout history,

anglo saxons can be seen as total savages compared to Slavs,

I'm not Russian, I'm a white European but, if white Europeans are wrong, then they are wrong and if we become apologists for those who wrong,

then we will be just as wrong.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#19 Dec 24, 2012
The irony is, when Operation Barbarossa brought German Nazi soldiers into Ukrainian villages, they were greeted as liberators. Until the German Nazi soldiers started killing all of the villagers off, because they were suspected of aiding the partisans hiding out in the forests. This along with sieges on cities like Leningrad, is what caused the horrific death rate among Soviet civilians. Memories of this haunted Nikita Khurshchev, which caused him to withdrawal the Soviet missiles from Cuba in 1962. So one world war, prevented another.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Dec 24, 2012
Only Putin's propaganda will be allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shimon Peres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Hawking Renews Debate over Boycott with... (May '13) Jul '15 Quantummist 16
News Turkey's changing attitude toward Holocaust com... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Dander 1
News Jewish world mourns Nelson Mandela (Dec '13) Jan '15 AN NFL FAN 126
News Ex-president Peres wonders where is Israeli ini... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Obama downplays prospects for Mideast peace (Mar '13) Sep '14 Sur 13 Beat 4
News Marc Rich, 'King of Oil', laid to rest in quiet... (Jun '13) Aug '14 tom paine 9
News 'Norway is friendlier than Israelis think' (May '14) Aug '14 Uzi 37
More from around the web