"Back Door Channels: The Price of Pea...

"Back Door Channels: The Price of Peace" to Air in Special...

There are 9 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Aug 29, 2012, titled "Back Door Channels: The Price of Peace" to Air in Special.... In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

"Back Door Channels: The Price of Peace" to Air in Special Screening on WLIW21 New York - Wednesday, September 26, 7PM President Shimon Peres endorses "Back Door Channels" and the film's message of peace and diplomacy as the key to a viable future for the Middle East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
President Peres is right. Peace and diplomacy are the key to a viable future for the Middle East. All forms of media can assist in helping to achieve it.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#2 Aug 29, 2012
Not to those with an AK-47 that are not willing to listen.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#3 Aug 29, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
Not to those with an AK-47 that are not willing to listen.
Who is using the AK-47 assault rifles?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Most of the Middle East, Pakistani and Afghani Taliban, Somali warlords etc.
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
supersonic boom wrote:
Most of the Middle East, Pakistani and Afghani Taliban, Somali warlords etc.
What about Azerbaijan, a Shiite Muslim nation, having diplomatic relations with Israel? What about the Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt naming a new envoy to Jerusalem? What about Mahmoud Abbas sitting in the same room as Benyamin Netanyahu? Does not sound like they are all carrying AK 47 assault rifles to me.
Backdoor Bertie

High Wycombe, UK

#6 Sep 3, 2012
I heard that Yasser Arafart was a great expert in "Back door channels".
Tim Upham

Nine Mile Falls, WA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Backdoor Bertie wrote:
I heard that Yasser Arafart was a great expert in "Back door channels".
The given is Yasir Arafat is not with us anymore.
tomo

Widnes, UK

#8 Sep 3, 2012
yes !

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Tim Upham wrote:
<quoted text> What about Azerbaijan, a Shiite Muslim nation, having diplomatic relations with Israel? What about the Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt naming a new envoy to Jerusalem? What about Mahmoud Abbas sitting in the same room as Benyamin Netanyahu? Does not sound like they are all carrying AK 47 assault rifles to me.
If they can't beat the devil then they shall join him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shimon Peres Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israel lobby challenged during AIPAC conference (May '09) Jun '17 indict Hannity 3
News Israeli Nobel candidate rejects peace prize nom... (Feb '10) Jun '17 yidfellas v USA 18
News The Latest: Jordan's King sends Israel condolences (Sep '16) Feb '17 yidfellas v USA 3
News My top 10 Jewish news stories of 2016 (Dec '16) Dec '16 USS LIBERTY 1
News YWCA Madison hosts Racial Justice Summit at Mon... (Sep '16) Sep '16 storm warning 1
News Since 1948, almost 10 million Muslims have died... (Aug '11) Jul '16 Tom Fontaine 76
News Pope to visit Auschwitz during upcoming Poland ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 bluestreak returns 3
More from around the web