Stelling cover-up

Stelling cover-up

There are 1 comment on the Stabroek News story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Stelling cover-up. In it, Stabroek News reports that:

Twice last year, in August and October, Stabroek News editorialized on the likelihood that the engineering calamity at the Supenaam Stelling would see the government playing for time and eventually holding no one blameable or financially liable for it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stabroek News.

mike

Moncton, Canada

#1 Mar 21, 2011
my friend the government is trying to cover up so much corruption they running out of cover they take the bed sheets from georgetown hospital to help cover but it was still short

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samuel Hinds Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PPP/Civic keeps PM Sam Hinds as presidential ru... (Oct '11) Nov '11 vik pooran family 10
News Huge China loan for GPL transmission system inked (May '10) May '10 ob_server 1
News Ganesh Ramlall another PPP Crime Family 'busine... (Jan '09) Mar '10 siddiki 12
News Calls sounded again for plotters of Cubana air ... (Oct '09) Dec '09 LigerOmniPotentMaxx 149
More from around the web