Robert Mugabe Dead

Robert Mugabe Dead

There are 119 comments on the Uganda News Picks story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Robert Mugabe Dead. In it, Uganda News Picks reports that:

Rumours are emerging from all corners online that Zimbabwe's aged leader Robert Mugabe may beA dead ,though Zimbabwean officials refute the claims.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Uganda News Picks.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
daba edward

South Africa

#1 Apr 11, 2012
May his soul rest in peace
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Too bad the story isn't true. He should burn in hell! At one time Rhodesia was a civilized first world country but mugabe and his Marxist anc thugs have turned Rhodesia into a living hell!

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Hello all, I am here alive and kicking. Dont count me out yet hihihihih
ndaba ndaba

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Hindava muchivenga munhu zvakaipa kudaro, murikutomuwedzera makore ake panyika. Akutadzisai chii? Muchamama makapusa sitereki. Long Live Vamugabe.

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Apr 11, 2012
Let him burn in Hell !!!!together with his wife and his gang!!!!
ndaba ndaba

Johannesburg, South Africa

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Mugabe the most braviest and strong leader Africa has ever had. I love you Mr President, you had one wife only at a time, and you did stand for no gays and lesbians, you gave the people of your country the best education ever, Nhasi vakuda kuvhaira. Pane mapuppets atiri kuona the people yenyika dzavo even developed are illeterate.
Love you. asvotwa ngaarutse

Durban, South Africa

#7 Apr 11, 2012
back home gen'a

South Africa

#8 Apr 11, 2012
mudhara haafi

#9 Apr 11, 2012
We ol know that no men is good but we shud olso count on the good things some1 does. People lets love one another . Why do you wish the death of Mugabe. Its not fair
dj swizys hommie

Harare, Zimbabwe

#10 Apr 11, 2012
let him go to hell i do not car when just die

Pretoria, South Africa

#11 Apr 11, 2012
ndaba ndaba wrote:
Hindava muchivenga munhu zvakaipa kudaro, murikutomuwedzera makore ake panyika. Akutadzisai chii? Muchamama makapusa sitereki. Long Live Vamugabe.
pfutseki wako.hawuzive how many people this mongrel has killed,how he has messed up and all.uri duzvi.i hope he dies a slow and painful death and may his soul be tomented forever

#12 Apr 11, 2012
Who declared him dead
Gokwe netara

London, UK

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Its good to look at positives and contribution this man accorded the country and we salute him for that, having said his issue has become that of huku yekukandira mazai yozvidyira, the man destroyed the country, made hardworking families suffer unimaginable, displaced some, killed many , injured many, the list is endless , we don't wish him dead but if God has made a call , let it be perhaps it's time we can all go home and freely enjoy the gift of all mankind , life.

Durban, South Africa

#14 Apr 11, 2012
thinking and thinki ndagwadziwa varume
zim soldier

#15 Apr 11, 2012
Muchafa mukapera mese vamugabe tinavo and takavachengeta LONG LIVE OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Yet again we are constantly reminded that God is in control, no man is to big when his day comes, no amount of power on this earth can prevail when your day comes, not that we hate Mugabe but he has mis-used his power to mainly benefit himself, yes be has done some good we are aware of that.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#17 Apr 11, 2012
R.I.P. President Mugabe
BHO will a statement soon enough.

Satellite Provider

#18 Apr 11, 2012
veduwe ini handivenge munhu asi uyu mugabe amboedza kutisekesa nedzimwe nyika kuitwa masasikamu ngaende zvake ndinoti safe journey mudhara ka1
Butho wakoBulawayo

#19 Apr 11, 2012
U pple r dreamin Mugabe is not dead, he is fit as a fiddle.
Ian Berry

Pretoria, South Africa

#20 Apr 11, 2012
Though Zimbabwe has stumbled upon hard times due to governance problems, it is foolhardy and mischievous to compare it with Rhodesia.Rhodesia was founded on racism, marginalization and exploitation...which is the very fuel powering repressions against the white minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Mugabe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zimbabwean university staffer suspended in Muga... Nov 2 DILF 2
News Is Grace Mugabe Campaigning to Become Zimbabwe'... Oct '15 marko luka 1
News Mugabe urges long serving leaders to 'give way'... (Feb '14) May '15 jeff 4
News 'Greedy' West wants to re-colonise Africa - Mus... (Mar '14) Apr '15 gypseylady 2
Video shows Mugabe at a hospital in Singapore (May '14) Apr '15 gypseylady 2
News Zimbabwe: Mutasa Wasting Time - President (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bbolanddeforge 1
News Zimbabwe: President Mugabe fires vice president (Dec '14) Dec '14 abz 1
More from around the web