Turkey's Ergodan calls for calm over ...

Turkey's Ergodan calls for calm over anti-Islam film

There are 2 comments on the Trend story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Turkey's Ergodan calls for calm over anti-Islam film. In it, Trend reports that:

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Friday called on the Muslim world show restraint in the face of an anti-Islam film blamed for sparking violent protests in Egypt and deadly attacks against American diplomats in Libya, dpa reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend.

mr large

Mansfield, MA

#1 Sep 14, 2012
he suggests you watch a more realistic movie like valley of the wolves in which heroic turkish secret service people fight the jews with thier bare hands and save mankind

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I am sure the photos from Libya disburbed majority of Muslims. We should find different ways of protest. Violence is not the true way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recep Tayyip Erdogan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey: Corrosion of Rights and Democracy May 9 Wing327 1
News Europe's First Islamic Constitution? May 1 Marie-Luise_J 1
Justice Rights Apr '16 Justice Rights 1
News MI6, the CIA and Turkey's rogue game in Syria (Apr '14) Apr '16 TURKS RSAVAGES 30
More from around the web