Mohsin Haider Darwish is silver spons...

Mohsin Haider Darwish is silver sponsor at JOBEX 2011

There are 1 comment on the AME Info story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Mohsin Haider Darwish is silver sponsor at JOBEX 2011. In it, AME Info reports that:

Oman: 2 hours, 17 minutes ago One of the major business houses contributing to the growth of the Sultanate's economy, Mohsin Haider Darwish LLC today announced its participation as a silver sponsor at the Omanisation & Job Opportunities Exhibition - JOBEX 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AME Info.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2011
Grretings,

I David Koffie a sierra Leonean National but presently in Ghana west Africa wishes to give you this brief information's about a profitable deal of a very good important which would in effect benefit both of us. here is a copy of my international passport and my refugee pass id for your confirmation.

I have an inheritance funds deposited in a security company in Ghana and i need your assistance to stand on my behalf and help me claim the deposit and transfer them to your country for practical investment.

Because according to the declaration documents my late father stated that the funds are for investment overseas and only the foreign partner can claim it but his son is the next of kin in case he is no more. that is why i need your help/assistance to stand on my behalf to claim the deposit. The fund is 18.million USD and 75 kg of A.U Gold dust.

I will send you all the documents in my next mail to you.

I am waiting for your soonest reply.

Regards

David Koffie
E-mail:[email protected]
Phone:+233548725031

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qaboos Bin Said Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President, VP receive congratulatory cables fro... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Calos 1
News Yemen on agenda as PM lands in Oman (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jones 10
News Oman announces $12 million aid for IDPs (Jul '09) Jul '09 CYVAC 1
More from around the web