Former CPJ award winner acquitted in ...

Former CPJ award winner acquitted in Burundi

There are 5 comments on the CPJ Press Freedom Online story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Former CPJ award winner acquitted in Burundi. In it, CPJ Press Freedom Online reports that:

The staff at CPJ was relieved to hear that former CPJ Press Freedom Award winner Alexis Sinduhije was released from prison today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CPJ Press Freedom Online.

Linda Danis

Edmonton, Canada

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Alexis was all over facebook... alot of us canadian's prayed nightly for his release i am so happy the justice was in his favour... freedom for all
qwefqwef

Spain

#2 Sep 24, 2010
wqewef
ascacs

France

#3 Jan 22, 2011
asc
poi

Chantilly, VA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
nno
qwd

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 11, 2011
qwd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pierre Nkurunziza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LDS missionaries leave Burundi (Jun '15) Jun '15 QUITTNER June 5 2015 2
News AFRICA/BURUNDI - The Bishops of Burundi express... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Kiki 4
News Nkurunziza furious as Senate rejects anti-gay l... (Mar '09) Jun '11 ertrrr 11
News Interview:Burundian President hails China as mo... (Dec '10) Apr '11 sdfdf 11
News Burundi: Candidates Accuse Government of Voter ... (Jun '10) Apr '11 jlll 10
News Malawi arrests newly-wed gays for 'gross indece... (Dec '09) Feb '11 sadss 8
News Kim Yong Nam Congratulates Burundian President (Jul '10) Jul '10 sdvvdd 10
More from around the web