'President Paul Kagame is to Blame fo...

'President Paul Kagame is to Blame for the Humanitarian Crisis...

There are 25 comments on the In-depth Africa story from May 15, 2012, titled 'President Paul Kagame is to Blame for the Humanitarian Crisis.... In it, In-depth Africa reports that:

Open memo to the UN Secretary General, G8 Members, UN General Assembly, EU, AU, and all Representatives to the UN Security Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In-depth Africa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mugisha rusinga

South Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 11, 2012
kagame must be killed if greats lakes region want peace
kagame is killer and who ever kill with weapons he will be killed by the same weapons, so wait and see
in memory of those peoples killed by kagame ,i thinkkagame deserve death full stop
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2012
mugisha rusinga.what a wonderful name you abuse.. mugisha "means blessing" Gaswere nyoko ubanza uhanze urumogi, urwaye mumutwe ntabwo uri muzima. kagame did a good job to take out these killers who terrorised the region and people. Incongo,people was killed by Cholera and interahamwe,who killed people who disagger with them. people were in hostage, and kagame had no choice other that go after these killers in other to free his people. Read well UN report.gaswere nyoko.
Anonymous

Kenya

#4 Jun 13, 2012
kayinamura wrote:
mugisha rusinga.what a wonderful name you abuse.. mugisha "means blessing" Gaswere nyoko ubanza uhanze urumogi, urwaye mumutwe ntabwo uri muzima. kagame did a good job to take out these killers who terrorised the region and people. Incongo,people was killed by Cholera and interahamwe,who killed people who disagger with them. people were in hostage, and kagame had no choice other that go after these killers in other to free his people. Read well UN report.gaswere nyoko.
ARE YOU RETARDED??????????
IF YOU DIE OF DISEASE,POVERTY,HUNGER AND FAMINE THAT HAS BEEN CAUSED BY WAR.THE PERSON CAUSING THE WAR IS RESPONSIBLE.
EXPLAIN TO ME SOMETHING, ABOUT RWANDA METALS.WHY DOES KAGAME AND HIS ARMY REBELS OWN THIS COMPANY.
WHY IS IT SELLING MINERALS THAT IT DOES NOT MINE.
WHY IS IT PLUNDERING ANOTHER COUNTRY'S MINERALS.
WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN INDICTED ON RWANDA GENOCIDE AND MURDER OF 5.4 CONGOLESE CIVILIANS.
WHY IS A SUPER POWER LIKE AMERICA FINANCIALLY SUPPORTING THIS ATROCITIES WHEN SWEDEN AND NETHERLANDS HAVE ALREADY WITHDRAWN AID IN LIGHT OF WHAT KAGAME HAS BEEN DOING.
WHAT KIND OF GOD ALLOWS SUCH A THING TO HAPPEN;
400,000 Congolese women are [email protected] every year
500,000 Congolese refugees are "MISSING"
5.4 MILLION Congolese civilians have died
WHY IS RWANDA UGANDA BRITAIN BURUNDI CANADA BUYING MINERALS FROM RWANDA THAT IS STAINED WITH BLOOD OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Anonymous

Kenya

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Kayinamura let me tell you.i am not stupid.i know rwandese Tsusis and rwandese moderate Hutus were massacred.
Every year we remember the Rwanda Genocide and the fallen victims
Every year we remember the victims of Southern Sudan DARFUR
BUT NO CANDLES WILL BE LIT IN MEMORY OF 5.4 MILLION CONGOLESE MURDERED VICTIMS
NO PRAYER FOR THE 45,000 CONGOLESE WOMEN RAPED EVERY MONTH
NO WORRY,SUCH,GUILTOR REMORSE FOR 500,000 MISSING CONGOLESE,

WHY?????

BECAUSE THEY ARE HUTUS.
BECAUSE AMERICA HAS GIVEN RWANDA RIGHT TO VENT THEIR ANGER AND REVENGE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY,WHOSE VICTIMS ARE INNOCENT AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RWANDA GENOCIDE.

SO RWANDA TELL US,

HOW MANY HUTUS=A TUTSI

HOW MANY CONGOLESE HUTUS NEED TO DIE,TO BE RAPED TO AVENGE RWANDESE TUSTIS.
HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY.
HOW MANY MORE MUST BE RAPED FOR YOU TO FEEL WHOLE AGAIN

5.4 MILLION HAVE ALREADY DIED
MILLIONS HAVE BEEN,AND MANY MORE CONTINUE TO BE [email protected]
THESE VICTIMS ARE 10TIMES MORE THAT RWANDA AND DARFUR CONFLICT COMBINED

YOU HAVE PLUNDERED THEIR MINES,AND MADE THEM YOUR SLAVES,WHAT MORE?

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE ENOUGH??????????
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Adasi baby!
You need to read history.Whole Kivu region belongs to Rwanda, according to berlin accord. Whatever you are talking is useless, and that region must be returned to rwanda. Soon or later my words will come to light. international community is examining these historical facts. Why Congo would actually come to terrorise our people who live in our land? Congo must go back a way to kisangani, not kivu region. All minerals and whatever is in belongs to rwanda. rwanda will bring peace, order and prosperity when time comes. We ahve a legal case here.
Dayani

Washington, DC

#7 Jun 13, 2012
mugisha rusinga wrote:
kagame must be killed if greats lakes region want peace
kagame is killer and who ever kill with weapons he will be killed by the same weapons, so wait and see
in memory of those peoples killed by kagame ,i thinkkagame deserve death full stop
You are being fooled by unprincipled people who are power thirsty and led by their stomsch
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 13, 2012
agasi baby,
With all respect to your nonsens judgment against the president who done a well good job in african history, you know the truth that congo has lots of internal problems since your dictator mobutu. You know that you have a disfaunctional government, and practically speakibng there is no rule of law. Congolese are well know for being empty talkers. i do apreciate your gift of dance. 99% of your people are well corrupted, your existance is always on a mercy of dictators and foreign handed bread. Your claims about border,.. let's tell you the truth my friend. The kivu region does not belong to DRC, it's rwanda's own. The matter will be resolved. You guys have lots of problems. What would you say about millions of rwandese speaking people have been living in kivu region dated before the berlin accord. You have killed them, and you are claiming innocence. Whatever you think, rwanda has the best army, well professional fit and disciplined in the region. Congo's stability and peace survival is at will of Rwanda. You can dispute this truth. Historical facts are there, and the truth is well known by kabila himself. Even here in west, congolese are well known for empt talking and lack of judgment. Look, i respect your music talent, and bizare life, that's personal choise. You must let Rwanda rules you, or colonize you if you will. that truth is not going to change.It's a destiny. Then Whole region will see the real change, peace ,happiness and prosperity for our people.You should know that right now, many factions are rising in the congo who are profiting this chaos and disfunctional kabila's government, from head to locals authority. congo has no leadership, that's why you guys have millions of problems. These rebels will profit. Congo is in trouble without Rwanda support. You guys have losted a chance to have Chisekedi (His is my favorit).he is a real leader, who was the only hope; unfortunately, your corrupt clubs could not allow him. The congo will live at mercy of rwanda for generations. if you really love congolese people, respect rwanda. You know the history, right? may be ask kabila, he will tell you. I wish mr Mobutu was alive to tell you the truth, about this powerful and united country of rwanda.
kayinmura

Austin, TX

#11 Jun 13, 2012
Rwanda to be in congo has much to gain than to loose. diving out aibila is not option,he a rwand's boy. but rwanda has right to its territorial integrity which extends to all kivu region. kabila shall rule kinshasa while kagame rules the east with Kigali as capital. None can dispute this. rwanda is the most powerful nation in the region, well organized and robust military. You know? you can not have peace in that region without rwanda. Rwanda is a heart of all solutions. after kivu is returned to rwanda,kabila will relocate to Kivu, to become a rwandan governor under kagame. he reports directly to kigali, and accountable to rwandan people not congole. that's a new plan guys!Then you can have your tchisekedi in Kinshasa. Then, you shall see a lasting peace. None can dispute this, because even westen diplomats are assessing this idea. to return Kivu region to rwanda. Rwanda has 100%influance in the affairs of kivu. kabila knows the truth about this.
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#14 Jun 15, 2012
agasi baby!
it's nice to be ignorant and take care of business, than so called smart and fools like congolese government leaders. My friend, i really understand your pain, however you are giving a solution. You know the real truth about congolese leaders, like kabila or anyone else? Your government is disfunctional. Rwanda need to baby seat you. Think about it, my friend? Can Congo survive withour rwanda? Can congolese people experience peace an dprosperity withour rwanda?
Don't even look at east? Look at Kinsasa?Congo braza, Zambia and Angola is a source of survival for congolese who have no where to go for survival, because of corrupt and criminal congolese government. On the eastern side, the story is different taht you think. Rwanda has been a source of hope and peace to congolese nationals since habyalimana Administration. That's the truth. IOf you are a baby, read a history or ask your parents if you can read. My friend,!
Mutomboki

Denver, CO

#15 Jun 15, 2012
Kayimura,

Agasi baby is right and you are wrong!
There's no authentic history book that puts Kivu in Rwanda. Name one that is not Rwanda's or their backers'fantasy. The Kivu belongs to DR Congo and no matter what your friends and yourselves are plotting, this reality won't change. These are lies as Rwandans are experts in making. The Berlin Conference never discussed Rwanda current boundaries in 1885. Rwanda or Burundi were not established as countries in today's configuration by then. The 1885 discussions were centered around commerce and navigation along the Congo river. You may loot the Congo all you want, the end of it is coming soon. Many in the current Rwandan leadership are becoming disgusted with Kagame's attitude and the end is in sight. Don't abuse the international community indefinetely by waging looting wars in Congo, using all kinds of pretext. Kivu in Eastern Congo is Congolese and will never be Rwandan. Stop dreaming.
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#16 Jun 15, 2012
mtomboko my friend, forget about congo man! Congo is a mess already, whoever is powerful will take over soon. rwanda boys will tace care of congo. Nice meeting you bro!
Philip

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#19 Sep 6, 2012
kayinamura wrote:
- This man Kayinamura appears to be so tribalistic this is not about who is a Tutsi, Hutu, Mnyankole, Muhima or Rwandese or Ugandan this disturbilization impacts the entire region (kenya with refugees from Rwanda and Congo, like wise Tanzania) Remember your neigbours who end up with refugees are forced to use their own resources to assist "Kenyan and Tanzanian's Tax payers Money" this is insane not fair. please speak sense. what is Mugisha here with all this mess.
Africana

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2012
Philip wrote:
<quoted text>- This man Kayinamura appears to be so tribalistic this is not about who is a Tutsi, Hutu, Mnyankole, Muhima or Rwandese or Ugandan this disturbilization impacts the entire region (kenya with refugees from Rwanda and Congo, like wise Tanzania) Remember your neigbours who end up with refugees are forced to use their own resources to assist "Kenyan and Tanzanian's Tax payers Money" this is insane not fair. please speak sense. what is Mugisha here with all this mess.
At least Philip has talked sense. We should be careful of what we say and do coz it has a bigger impact than some can comprehend. Kenya has refugees not only from Rwanda and DRC, but also from Somalia and S. Sudan. Now, with the expansion of the EAC, including DRC, S. Sudan, Somalia and inshahlah the other central African states, we should see and take each other as one people, AFRICANS. Lets look at the EAC from a GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE. Asia is already coming out of the 3rd World category of nations. Where is Africa!? Corruption and tribalism bring only misery, poverty and insecurity. Peace, Unity and Co-operation will bring Prosperity to Africa. Believe in Africa.
Africana

United States

#21 Sep 18, 2012
As for these accusations generated by the west, they are the issues undermining peace n stability in Africa. The west are trying to paint Kagame a bad picture bcoz he's a pursuing a self-suffiency policy and siding away fro western aid syndrome. If it were true though, this isnt the time to preach hatred. Only peace, unity n co-operation will bring prosperity to Africa. Just imagine where S. Africa would be if Mandela had decided to push a policy of punishing the apartheid perpetrators. S. A would have been a failed state now. Kagame has restored peace n unity in Rwanda. Thats the spirit.
kayinamura

Austin, TX

#22 Sep 18, 2012
guys, I would tell you that, kagame will cry fool forever if he wants to apease every thugs. He is a brave man, a hero and a role model for all of those who have common sens. He is not a typical politician or a puppet, as some stupis ignorants people here are talking about. He is a bold leader, a strong commander with a vison for all rwandans and africans.
Whatever decisons been made in the past, were due to facts and findings; and mistakes can be collected, and are subject to positive verification by rwandas not the west. Kindly note that, if it wasn't him, Rwanda could be counted as another failed state like somalia???
When Rwanda was burning to hell, where were western critics, rights groups and UN? he was himself strugling to get stop genocide; and I am sure, he never even had a honney moon, neither held his wife all night. I am sure he spent sleepless nights for the sake of His people, not for selfish reason, insteady for the well being of the world. The main reason I support him, is that his dual actions towards evil and good. During a war of liberation he was like David fighting Goriath?(Habyalimana and his deadly boys) Now He is in a positon to lead His country to the promise land. Are we there yet? Probably so. That's being said, we can not seat and watch evil taking over good. I strongly oppose anyone with intention to destroy what he has done for self gains. Kagame is not to blame for congolese issues. The main issue of congo is a lack of leadership,bold ownership. Congo is another example how a failing nation looks like.Congolese people should take ownership of their own destiny.
Those finger pointers are naive. We should think twice. May Allah bless this great man who fears no evil, and does what is right in the sight of the creator.
Rafiki

Laval, Canada

#23 Sep 28, 2012
Vive Kagame! Tutsi power
Mwana Mboka

London, UK

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Mr Kayinamura je voulais te dire une chose que nous allons bientot chasser votre frere kabila au sommet de notre republique ,une foix la paix retablie au congo, nous allons annexer cette partie du monde qui est le Rwanda par apres vous allez prendre la nationalite congolaise et vous allez avoir les minerais sans causer la mort trouble, le viol....please Mr Kayinamura stop writing no sense at this time one Congolese is daying. you are free to support kagame but think one second for congolese people in the Jungle because of Kagme.
jjmbukasa

Johannesburg, South Africa

#25 Oct 5, 2012
Dear Mr. kayinamura

Who do you think is coming after you and your president? try to guess...is it the Congolese army or the spirit of the 8 million innocent congolese and rwandese that died?
Johnson Mabotwe

Tanzania, United Republic of

#26 Oct 12, 2012
I request Mugisha Rusinga from Rwanda to remember that JESUS CHRIST died on the cross for our sins so praying for president Kagame to get killed is great mistake. you have to learn how to forgive.peace is only achieved through understanding the presence of minority and give the rights to the minority as democracy is not for minority but for the majority that is the danger of democracy.Kagame is a hero who is is estabrishing national unity between Hutu andTutsi. please do not accuse him.Is thre a church or a mosque that teach the killings?
Johnson Mabotwe

Tanzania, United Republic of

#27 Oct 14, 2012
Kayinamura congraturation i like your coments please contact me through [email protected] you have a big brain. iam Tanzanian who live in Tabora region. also i would lto tell the world that President Kagame is a hero

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Kagame Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sweden approves document checks at borders Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Yemeni rebels halt Swiss peace talks Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News The BBC has defended its documentary about the ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 James 2
News BBC accused of promoting genocide denial in Rwa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ayman Banyu 1
News Museveni backs plan for continental police force (Jan '14) Jan '14 grut 2
News Trial of ex-Quebec resident on genocide charges... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Australia genocide 1
News Seven envoys present credentials to the preside... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Suvo 1
More from around the web