Youth Day Celebration: President Paul...

Youth Day Celebration: President Paul Biya promises 25000 jobs

There are 10 comments on the CRTV story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Youth Day Celebration: President Paul Biya promises 25000 jobs. In it, CRTV reports that:

Several Cameroonians are still reading through the Head of State's address to the Youth on the eve of the National Youth Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CRTV.

nfor emmanuel

Douala, Cameroon

#1 Feb 18, 2011
How is he going to employ the youths when there is coruption every where.The rich and gov't boss shall employ all their relatives whether qualify or not and the less privilage shall remaine job seekers shall remaine jobless
nfor gamngong

Douala, Cameroon

#2 Feb 18, 2011
it is not the number of job opportunities shall make peace in cameroon.i think that the mean problem is change of gov't.We need a change,mr Pual biya shall quit.
nyanshie david

#3 Feb 20, 2011
it's great bu dosn't solve all our cry some how thanks the poor are happy
bachelor divine

#4 Feb 21, 2011
while should the jobs be offer only at the time when the presidential elections are coming.Those are political issues.Let only wait and see how far they will go

#5 Feb 23, 2011
these number of jobs is very small.all the same we say thank you.but the truth is that the 25000 have already been chosen through godfathers and bribery.Cameroon.when are we going to be free?PAUL BIYA CAN YOU STEP DOWN SO THAT WE COULD HAVE A CHANGE.PLEASE DON'T LET THIS COUNTRY GO TO WAR LIKE EGYPT AND LIBYA.IF YOU LOVE US AS YOU PROMISED DAILY PLEASE STEP DOWN FOR PEACE TO REIGN.YOU HAVE RULED WELL BUT ITS BEEN LONG.POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS

Bamenda, Cameroon

#6 Feb 24, 2011
well camaroonians i wonder wat u think when u all like a trop of lions say we thank u mr paul for the job. does biya have jobs in his puket?. he hae given this to b,da ,that to kribi and so on. now since when did biya become "A charitable organisation?" look u guys should just stop behaving lkie thses his ministers who know nothing but wat he tells them. any how SIR,u have tried surviving all and even the most recent "G 11" we are told.But are u sure U will survive it this time around, NATURE'S COURSE.

well SIR, though too late in coming, its beta after 28years than after the porpoted life term. Good day.

#8 Mar 9, 2011
thank you mr paul biya for such a wonderful opportunity.
but i think cameroonians would be HAPPIER TO SEE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!

#9 Mar 9, 2011
Mr Biya shd give way. He talks of the Cameroonians oversees to apply.Some one shd tell him how most of them oversees are from the Cameroon public service who have run away to other countries because of the pay package in the country(Cameroon). It is quite unfortunate that unemployment has made us to become blind. Thanks

Johannesburg, South Africa

#10 Mar 13, 2011
Jobs!!! Now Mr Biya pretends that he genuinely want to do something for the people? Well Mr Biya your days are numbered you have never had cameroon @ heart.

It is a shame that Mr Biya has not just decided to play on the intelligence of Camerooninans he has assumed that we have non.

Well I am a Cameroonian and Mr Biya cannot make me ashamed of that, nothing Mr Biya does moves me anymore, I am only waiting for the day his judgement would come, all dead wood are taken care of sometime, sooner or later.

#11 Aug 2, 2011
what ever the case let Mr Biya do what he thinks is good. You who think mr Biya should step down, should look for strategies to remove him from there. it is not easy for one man to play and succeed over the intelligent of about 20 million people in 28 years. we are not talking about days or weeks or months here. i see cameroonians at times like people who are not serious.
With just a thousand frs you turn down your good idea to a bad one because you want instant satisfaction. Cameroonians do not know that they can stave today for better things tomorrow. in this light with just two million mr Biya is able to wine the support of all the ministers in Cameroon and thing we will ever see a new president while Mr Biya is alive? i don't think it can happen Biya's regim. He is intelligent enough to withstand even war in Cameroon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
News President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
More from around the web