General Sekouba Konate, the man of pe...

General Sekouba Konate, the man of peace says thank you Mr. President

There are 30 comments on the CRTV story from Jul 11, 2011, titled General Sekouba Konate, the man of peace says thank you Mr. President. In it, CRTV reports that:

He successfully headed a peaceful transition in his home country, Guinea Conakry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CRTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thierno Diallo

Salinas, CA

#24 Nov 25, 2012
Wherever he is, the man you called, a man of peace will never be freed from his mal-conscience of betraying the Guinean people. Surely, he will regret it to no avail because itís too late and the Guineans are in great pain and sufferings.
Thierno Diallo

Salinas, CA

#25 Dec 8, 2012
bangaly condeh wrote:
guine is bless with some understanding guineens and i just don,t know why some people will not just keep thier mouth shout when they don,t have any thing to say,
Can you call a dood like Konate an understnding Guinean? Well, my frien, Bangaly, be content with his hypocritical act. Let me tell you this, Sekouba Konate is nothing but fool who betrayed the Guinean people. Yes, Dadis was over-erratic, but had he remained in his position he wouldn't allow a crip like Alpha to helm Guinea. Now every Guinean is surfering the consquencis of Konate's hypocricy. May Allah save us all!
Fofana

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#26 Dec 13, 2012
I dont simply know why these foula people dont want to understand politics.Politics is for the interlectual people not for people who dont understand the game.God bless mr president and God bless la Guinee.
xxx

Salinas, CA

#28 Jan 8, 2013
Fofana wrote:
I dont simply know why these foula people dont want to understand politics.Politics is for the interlectual people not for people who dont understand the game.God bless mr president and God bless la Guinee.
Who the hell you are to talk about intellectuslism? Do you have any intellectual in your tribe. You are nothing but brutish bull-head bastereds terrorizing the Peuls. So don't lecture us about intelectualsm. Your politics is nothing but a game of cheats and Power-hungry Draculars. God will punish you all.
xxx

Salinas, CA

#29 Jan 8, 2013
Dioumri wrote:
so sad, future for fulbe fouta people seems to be to leave Guinee while they can, senegal, angola,gabon, zaire, the corruption in Guinee does not stop. we r better off in foreign land than home
Shame on you to loose the most credible taxpayers of your government. Guinea is worthless without the Fulbe. They are shining star of Guinea, they are hard working and resilient to opression. Just as Sekou Tour failed, you too with all your envey will fail. You are jelous of that. We are everywhere but mind you we still in Guinea, enough to challege your corrupt and nepotistuc government.
musa m konneh

Liberia

#30 Mar 16, 2013
thank mr conde,may allah bless guine amen and protect you and your population,ammen
musa m konneh

Liberia

#31 Mar 16, 2013
thank and praise belongs to allah,him say to us that if some one did great we can also praise him for that great,genera sekouba konate did great for the guinean so praise belongs to him. By musa m conde friend sekou sangary.

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Dioumri wrote:
so sad, future for fulbe fouta people seems to be to leave Guinee while they can, senegal, angola,gabon, zaire, the corruption in Guinee does not stop. we r better off in foreign land than home
There is no place better then home....no matter how far yo go in life when yo return o,e you feel complete...don't allow the devastation of what is going on back home shrink your knowledge and the love of your country and people...with hard work, dedication and the right steps towards up bringing peace to our people and our home we will encounter change and be the great people we are...we are great we just need to come to realization of how great we are....
sekou sangary

Liberia

#33 Mar 20, 2013
genera sekouba konate man of peace
joekemoh

Guinea

#35 Mar 30, 2013
It's amazing,Truly...Conakry,Guinea has become very difficult to Manage day to day leaving,But it is true Professor Alpha Conde , is a "NATIONAL HERO GOD WILL GUIDE HIM, TO ACT VERY WISELY ", to Deliver his good intentions for the country.....He is in big battle with formal corrupt members who enjoyed killing the innocent,but surely ...ALPHA CONDE shall over come the wicked.

Guineans never want's to accept,the TRUTH......Tell me, you need to pay the price for staying in the city, Light, water, Good tourist attractions,Luxilarious ....life style.

Numbers of greedy fools has being getting all with out paying for it, the greedy enjoy sending people's beautiful daughters,on prostitution in given them big checque's on corrupt Governmental tax money,buying Cars for them, sending them of Drugs Smuggling....ProF..is cutting all to shape.....
Conakry Guinea is back, the streets most be clean,Conakry is a very fine city

...Today 30/03/2013....GOD GUIDE PROFESSOR ALPHA CONDE to work for GUINEA.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
News President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
News President Paul Biya's alleged ill gotten wealth... (Jul '09) Sep '13 BIYA PAUL 22
More from around the web