Unconfirmed reports about Paul Biya's...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bokilo

Milan, Italy

#22 Nov 4, 2008
let the greedy, selfish, self centered fool die for he is the principal reason why i am suffering abroad. May he rot in hell. Bastard.....
Fine boy

Grantsville, MD

#23 Nov 6, 2008
ABAGWA MEN DEM WONA STOP SPREAD FALSE NEWS> FRU NDI GO NEVER RULE CAMEROON
john

Bradford, UK

#24 Nov 6, 2008
i thought when he changed the constitution about the presidential term of office, he also did with God's constitution of his life. Let him go. We want change. YES WE CAN!!
uncle paps leesburg va

Warrenton, VA

#25 Mar 10, 2009
Hello everyone, please for the sake of cyber peace, lets stop pointing fingers to a particular group[ of people that their son can't rule that country. It makes it as if they are the ones spreading the news of the dead of Nkukuma. No ones knows the path which destiny has prepared. So talk less about who cannot rule but pray for a better person to handle the affairs of that country when its due. Also, there's no possibility of a civil unrest, even it means the presi is dead. God rules that country, and not Paul Biya, it is the path that humans have chosen that is hy the country appears to be what it is. God's divine plan for Cameroon still holds, snd who knows, you could be the next president
merde

Lowell, MA

#26 Mar 24, 2009
when you don't know nothing about what he has done, don't go opening your mouth on shit u don't know nothing about buea wife saying u guys should like your president then someone else is talkin about oxygen being reduced, u might as well bring ppl like Hitler back, so shut the fuck up unless u've been a victim of his tytanny
merde

Lowell, MA

#27 Mar 24, 2009
can you imagine him creating a law because no matter how u look at it that's what he pretty much did, saying once a president comes out of office, he can't be held accountable for whatever it is he did while being in office, right now he can pretty much do whtever he wants makes excuses then when he ain't president no more he can get away with it plus what he has been doing back in the day believe me, go dig up ur history and find out
PETIT WERSO

Cameroon

#28 Jun 9, 2009
Ie fine say make the pa die self. all man get for die so that we fit see say the new generation generate.
kimmie bear

Melbourne Beach, FL

#29 May 31, 2010
so is he dead or alive ?i want to knoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cameroon holds separatists after protest (Oct '11) Jan '17 Daddy 3
News How Barack Obama convinced African immigrants t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hmmm 2
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
More from around the web