dowangi joseph

College Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

is it true that bi died in europe this week ?
fred DALLAS TX USA

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

let him die for peace to reign
snow

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

this news is definitely surprising, cameroon go shake.
EDDY Aurora Colorado

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

Is it true that Paul Biya is dead? Does any one know of a credible source one can refere to for more info?
Peter DOH

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

I really doubt this good news. If it is true, then that's fine and good.
EJonme tugi

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2008

make the man die . wen some man confirman, make e call me for eh beer
Nkeng

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

The man is not dead. Not so easily people. Wishful thinking is the cause of this misinformation.
da varro

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

whether the man dies or not will not reduce any volume of oxygen that had been.when we willfully rejoice of the death of a man , let us think of the uncertainty of the future.to me i feel even if that man dies;especially as suddenly as the news broke out,cameroon will be in more trouble than before.if he dies and the next ruler comes up and changes the state of things,then good and fine.if the man lives and changes the state of things the good and ok.what we need is change and not change in the individual but change in way things are,things are being done and hopefully the way things will not be done
Soppo man

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

This news na lie, those abakwa men them di always come up with funny news all the time. No bi first time wey man di hear this same story for this same time of the year. people make wona stop gossiping. even if biya die Ni John no go be president
da varro

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

i am not in some strange place in New Namshire as the computer says.man made machines and so if man could be wrong,what more of machines?if the internet which is a medium of information is wrong then definitely some news are wrong.we never know unless the news is being concretised.i dont want to be laughed at twice for rejuvenating someone who is not a hero of mine from the dead.that's all i got
Buea wife

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

you guys should care about your president.. popo is better off alive than dead for the sake of cameroon. A new govenment might mess us all up
Satan

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

I await him in hell, but he is still alive
claude boma baltimore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

thats ok with me.What else can i say!
bao

Bafoussam, Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

dear all popol is alive and sound. the rumor mill is churning out falsehood. (fresh news from 'pays')
JamPassDie - ExiledInUSA

Takoma Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Paul Biya can NOT die.
http://www.google.com/search... (%22Paul+Biya%22)+%2B(Rosicruc ian)&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 &aq=t&rls=org.mozilla: en-US:official&client=fire fox-a
Like everybody else he lives forever! Death is a transition from one state of consciousness to another; from one plane of existence to another... But ALL will be judged according to their words, actions (deeds/works) and THOUGHTS. God bless Cameroon and the rest of this sinful world.
Just one question: what happens to all the money he and his cronies stashed in foreign banks?
Fine boy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

What bank did he kept the money in. A lot of lies about Paul Biya. Ladies and gentle men, let try to live life of the 21st century not life on the 16th century. Please let stop thinking about Paul Biya and try to take care of our business. We need to try to negotiate with our God for better future not judge or wish some one is dead. Please join me to pray for longer and better life for everyone. Please also pray for the lord to send it wisdom to Biya as he did to Solomon so the he may govern Cameroon better rather than being a ruler.
Pa Nicky

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Fine boy you are right. We should pray for better thungs and stop wishing someone else's death. What if he dies and a worse person takes over? Does it mean you will spend all your life wishing pple death? Cameroonians, change
pat

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

I don't think that it will be a good thing for biya to die now. I say this for selfish reasons: if he dies, it will be impossible to get "ajoro" here for reasons political; two, the country may fall into in-fighting that may lead to what we see in Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, etc.
meto

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

this man can not die now,still has alot to do for cameroon.hahaha
satan

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Hello, if it's true that popo is dead, then I'm waiting to receive him in my kingdom. He does not only deserve dead but Crucifixion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paul Biya Discussions

Search the Paul Biya Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul 4 chris fokum muna 5
African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS NGWA 1
Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Biggest Lie 9
President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
President Paul Biya's alleged ill gotten wealth... (Jul '09) Sep '13 BIYA PAUL 22
Cameroon's president orders Pentecostal churche... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Philippe Ngami 2
•••
•••