Cameroon: After Results, Oath Taking

Cameroon: After Results, Oath Taking

There are 2 comments on the AllAfrica.com story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Cameroon: After Results, Oath Taking. In it, AllAfrica.com reports that:

As Cameroonians within and without the country celebrate the victory of the CPDM candidate, Paul Biya, or gnash their teeth on the failure of their candidate to clinch the country's most coveted job, at least all of them are eager to know when and how the President-elect will take the oath of office for another seven-year mandate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllAfrica.com.

Bankeu Hugues

Cameroon

#1 Oct 25, 2011
President Paul Biya in effect is set for victory at the upcoming elections, not by magic but because the prepared himself long before elections go at the door. The results are seen today with the massive, spontaneous and unfailing support from Cameroonians who will obviously reelect him.
Dwinox

Tunisia

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Paul Beer is the most intelligent devil on earth yet i prefer him to Ni John who has carefully sold his birth rights for a plate of food. i remember in 1997 when he was highly regarded in the world, invited by Clinton but today like an old pair of shoes he lies at the back door

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cameroon holds separatists after protest (Oct '11) Jan '17 Daddy 3
News How Barack Obama convinced African immigrants t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hmmm 2
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
More from around the web