Bamenda gets a thermal Power Plant to boost Energy Supply

Jul 28, 2011 Full story: CRTV

An emergency thermal programme to boost electricity supply in the North West and West Regions announced by President Paul Biya during his visit in Bamenda is expected to be functional by October 2011.

Full Story
Modeste Essono

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#1 Aug 19, 2011
It is a feeling of joy, gratitude and consideration for the populations of Bamenda. It marks the end of frustration and anger due to power failure and the town will now take a new face. The thermal plant program launched by President Paul Biya is welcome.
Nistan

Manassas, VA

#2 Aug 22, 2012
i dont trust this rascal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
President of Cameroon Visits Pope Francis (Oct '13) Oct '13 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Cameroon: No Action On Homophobic Violence in C... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Beauty Queen 2
President Paul Biya's alleged ill gotten wealth... (Jul '09) Sep '13 BIYA PAUL 22
More from around the web