Cameroon's Biya to be candidate again

Cameroon's Biya to be candidate again

There are 10 comments on the News24.com story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Cameroon's Biya to be candidate again. In it, News24.com reports that:

Cameroon's veteran president Paul Biya will be the ruling party's candidate once again in presidential elections later this year, the party's spokesperson said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.com.

nelly brown

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#1 Jul 18, 2011
why most biya be the president agin is he not tie of the chier pleassssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssse let other people to enjoiy the sit too
Pius

Canoga Park, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Its shameful and insulting to every Cameroonian at home and abroad to watch helplessly, as a handful of greedy and hopeless friends of Paul Biya drowns an entire nation . Why has ALMIGTHY GOD forsaken this peaceful,kind,hardworking and loving people at the mercy of the Biya corrupt click. It is time for all young people in Cameroon to look deep within like their brothers in North Africa are doing. If you donot stand up for yourselves no one will rush to your help. If there was a time to stand up for a beloved country, it is now.How long will we cameroonians eat,drink and fold our hands to wait for manners from heaven to deliver this beloved nation from the few dark and evil hands of Biya and crew. wake-up my people, wake-up before its too late. You will be surprise see those that will spring up to help you. Wake -up my people.
soothsayer

Hyderabad, India

#3 Jul 24, 2011
biya is a tyrant.he want to die as president and put cameroon in a state of confusion.age has made him not to be reasoning corretly.cameroonians are tired of you.we dont need you.open your ears mr biya cameroonians are crying from north to south west to east please sorry us and retire.

[URL=http://www.vcq.biz/]backg rounds[/URL],[URL=http://www.u torrent.name/]utorrent[/URL]
Trevor

Cameroon

#4 Aug 13, 2011
President Paul Biya is still competent and capable of leading Cameroonians. It is therefore normal for him to be candidate for the next Presidential elections and Cameroonians still want him to stay in power because they see no other candidate fit to lead their destiny.
sani hamid

Durban, South Africa

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Pius wrote:
Its shameful and insulting to every Cameroonian at home and abroad to watch helplessly, as a handful of greedy and hopeless friends of Paul Biya drowns an entire nation . Why has ALMIGTHY GOD forsaken this peaceful,kind,hardworking and loving people at the mercy of the Biya corrupt click. It is time for all young people in Cameroon to look deep within like their brothers in North Africa are doing. If you donot stand up for yourselves no one will rush to your help. If there was a time to stand up for a beloved country, it is now.How long will we cameroonians eat,drink and fold our hands to wait for manners from heaven to deliver this beloved nation from the few dark and evil hands of Biya and crew. wake-up my people, wake-up before its too late. You will be surprise see those that will spring up to help you. Wake -up my people.
I hope people will understand that the western powers are not for freedom but 4 their interest ,help urself & the heaven will come to ur rescue ,all faiths most unite & come & make a special prayer infront of whole world as the arabs did in egypt and yemen ,u will the result incha Allah
sani hamid

Durban, South Africa

#6 Aug 13, 2011
is normal to support him even mubarak got supporters but the majority are against biya we all know
michel

Russia

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Trevor wrote:
President Paul Biya is still competent and capable of leading Cameroonians. It is therefore normal for him to be candidate for the next Presidential elections and Cameroonians still want him to stay in power because they see no other candidate fit to lead their destiny.
biya mosyt be ur relative or u are one of his thiieves or ur father is working with this tiff but of u are tiffs sorry to say so but u are the one piting this country to dust
michel

Russia

#8 Aug 16, 2011
you are his asociates or his family member froncofrauds
Paps

Taylor, MI

#9 Aug 24, 2011
I read a lot of senseless comments on this forum about Paul contesting of elections and some say he is competent, and "that Cameroonians" want him to stay in power. Folks, don't we have a constitution in that country? Mind your words men, you speak for yourself and not for the entire country. please Trevor, go read the constitution
Paps

Taylor, MI

#10 Aug 24, 2011
Its a shame, out of the total population of Cameroon, your suggestion stands out, nobody thinks the way you do. Don't you see there's a problem with what you wrote? I wish you could leave Younde to Akwaya for 7 years, come back and give me your impression about the government of Paul Biya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Biya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cameroon holds separatists after protest (Oct '11) Jan '17 Daddy 3
News How Barack Obama convinced African immigrants t... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hmmm 2
News Bamenda prepares for a distinguished guest, Pre... (Mar '10) Oct '15 ransom 58
News UNESCO: Irina Bokova begins official visit in C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Cameroon's president forms new gov't of 37 mini... (Dec '11) Jul '14 chris fokum muna 5
News African dictator disgraced in France (Dec '13) Dec '13 PAPA AKO MATHIAS ... 1
News Chris Brown Announces Support of LGBT Rights Ca... (Oct '13) Nov '13 The Worlds Bigges... 9
More from around the web